sunderland in the EFL

Big River

3 minutes ago, GWN said:

every time they never learn, they have to feel relevant to no cunt bar themselves, why do they do this every single time .

it always ends badly :lol:

Is pretty funny the police said they won't let it happen...

2 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

What's wrong with them taking over Trafalgar Square like? I'm sure we would if we were at Wembley (and did when we were there 20 odd years ago)

It’s a health hazard mate 

4 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

What's wrong with them taking over Trafalgar Square like? I'm sure we would if we were at Wembley (and did when we were there 20 odd years ago)

Absolutely nowt if it was a final worthy of a Trafalgar Square takeover. Not a 3rd tier playoff. 

9 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

We behaved.

No sea-cows stripping off and dumping in landmarks, no idiots splitting their hoyds open in 3inches of water, no setting fire to mackem merchandice.

1 minute ago, Wolfcastle said:

We behaved.

No sea-cows stripping off and dumping in landmarks, no idiots splitting their hoyds open in 3inches of water, no setting fire to mackem merchandice.

Absolutely bang on!

8 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

We behaved.

If that's really true (and find it hard to believe there weren't little pockets, but we were last there pre-social media [ :anguish: ]), maybe it's cos our troublemakers didn't make the trip down :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/350414.stm

Edited by Inferior Acuña

So... after trying to copy wor flags, they've instead gotten scammed into trying to make an unsafe flag out of bog roll, which is now banned?

Still, there's still time not to embarrass themselves in front of the couple of hundred TV viewers around the world tomorrow.

Crisp packets at the ready lads.

You've got this.

Guest reefatoon

Rivers of shit flowing through Trafalgar. Won’t take them long to make it feel like 1685 again

23 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

If that's really true (and find it hard to believe there weren't little pockets, but we were last there pre-social media [ :anguish: ]), maybe it's cos our troublemakers didn't make the trip down :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/350414.stm

Benefits of having enough fans to go to Wembley without the once a season wonders jumping on board and otherwise.

You're being picky there, small pockets of every set of fans thats ever been to Wembley will have caused problems cos fans are people and its law of averages. I never saw or heard of any incidents like that when we were there and we were voted the best set of fans to go to Cardiff when games were there.

No social media ever stopped all those stories about England fans misbehaviour, fairly confident if we'd misbehaved at Trafalgar square it would have been known - two of those evevnts were actual cup finals after all

Edited by Wolfcastle

8 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Benefits of having enough fans to go to Wembley without the once a season wonders jumping on board and otherwise.

You're being picky there, small pockets of every set of fans thats ever been to Wembley will have caused problems cos fans are people and its law of averages. I never saw or heard of any incidents like that when we were there and we were voted the best set of fans to go to Cardiff when games were there.

No social media ever stopped all those stories about England fans misbehaviour, fairly confident if we'd misbehaved at Trafalgar square it would have been known - two of those evevnts were actual cup finals after all

Apart from little pockets of incidents that always happen (which is where social media helps capture and amplify) I don't think the mackems are even accussed of any large-scale trouble. The main reason they've been told not to go there is before they've taken over the square, made a load of noise and left a mess. Would love them to lose tomorrow but can't be arsed with playing into tabloid outrage about making a mess and being loud in trafalgar sq, with a few worse isolated incidents, on what is clearly a big day for them. If we're ever in their position I think we'd do the same and have fun doing it (and equally there'd be a load of sneering about typical geordies).

I'm in the wrong thread for this though :lol:

Anyway, howay Wycombe. 

"Saw a fella have his mag top dragged off his back not long ago on Roker beach, he ended up legging into the sea to get away. Then a dog went for him when he was in the water"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK0ScTEwRHCH8p3_J2j7v