sunderland in the EFL

Big River

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

Class if they’ve got too pissed again and they’re mute tomorrow.

Sadly Wycombe aren’t Charlton or Portsmouth.

It is hilarious that a genuine factor in Sunderland’s lukewarm Wembley appearances is their fans forgetting why they’re actually there and going to the match groggy and hungover. Like, what complete fuckwits.

Edited by Hovagod

10 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

In what way? 

Well, they're saying they're going with the same supplier as the club are as it makes logistical sense. So presumably, the display goes from all to nothing. In which case, this isn't Wembley's fault, you'd think, it's the club for not checking they can firstly use said materials and secondly advising the group to go with them without doing the checks. 

I suspect it's probably closer to the truth that they've either tried to go cheap and been let down by the supplier, they haven't got enough people to facilitate the display (or whom want to stay sober enough) or tjat they simply haven't had enough time/money to achieve it.

I'm curious as to when this crowd funding thing started and as to when they started planning for this, if they were planning a foil display for 20+ thousand that won't come cheap and neither would hiring an organised team to facilitate it. Cannot imagine they have more than 20 or 30 people involved in arranging the displays either. Did they do that last one with the cats eyes and one stand?

Like I thought that was decent for a 3rd division side tbf. I'm just not sure their message is/are the only issue(s)... 

7 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

'he fucks up on the left wing, he fucks up on the right' doesn't even make sense, he never played on the wing. :lol: Nor was he shite for England, just under 1 in 2. Absolute meffs.

Put in a fabulous cross for Rob Lee to head in at Wembley.

14 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He’s still involved. :lol:

Probably hoping they lose so he can get them a bit cheaper.

Doesn’t look as though he could afford a can of Fosters never mind buy a club.

Guest HTT II
47 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He’s still involved. :lol:

Probably hoping they lose so he can get them a bit cheaper.

#cans

Guest HTT II
11 hours ago, GWN said:

no flags :lol:

I suspect their display was something very derogatory towards NUFC/our owners as to why it hasn’t been allowed…