sunderland in the EFL

Big River

16 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Aye because the likes of RTG and football Twitter aren't representative of normal people, they're all in addicted to anger.

One of them is very much that snide type of mackem. Not sure how he'll get through it actually.[emoji38]

Edited by madras

38 minutes ago, Thiago said:

They're upset that the Futureheads haven't offered to play Wise Men Say before gigs. 

Argh the Futureheads not a bad band, but rather hilariously despite coming from Wearyside none of them support the cunts.

46 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Argh the Futureheads not a bad band, but rather hilariously despite coming from Wearyside none of them support the cunts.

They're a very good band (not heard any of their recent stuff mind). 

3 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Can’t agree, was that horrible period for British music 

There hasn't been a bad period since the 50s, some better than others but even now I'm finding good stuff all over.

First Futureheads record was and still is fire. Not fussed on much after that but the debut still stands out as one of the better LPs from that time.

Sure they played HT at sos one year to celebrate the mackems being promoted. Most of them live in Newcastle still, naturally. 

Desperate for the takeover to fail……..DIDNT HAPPEN

Desperate for us to be relegated……..NOT HAPPENING 

Desperate for PIF to walk away ………NOT HAPPENING 

Desperate ……………………………………….SUNDERLAND 

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

They’ve jumped on a Bruno ‘lost in translation’ Tweet as him grooming. They’re fucking arseholes.

What’s this about?

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

What’s this about?

As far as i can see he made a completly innocent comment to a young girl when tagged on twitter, and twitter does what it dose best and ruins it

Something along the lines of my girl is so excited to see bruno and he replyed "ill be waiting for her"

1 hour ago, Dokko said:

Whoever it is should tag all their bame players. All 2 of them. (No idea, couldn't  pick a Sunderland player out of a line up)

Tell me who they are and I will tag them tomorrow :lol:

1 hour ago, pinkeye said:

Surely he has blocked you by now?

Amazingly not :lol: , I want it on RTG to prove a point of what a massive bellend he is , I'm a bellend for doing it  but I'm taking the piss, for him it's a mission :lol:

Edited by GWN