sunderland in the EFL

Big River

"Without mentioning he's a Geordie", coming from the same folk that can't walk through an airport without the whole family decked out in the mackem home kit.

They don't realize that by kicking off at every little bit of fun poked at them, they just make themselves open to even more of it.

Imagine a tame comment from a rival teams player triggering you so much that you would start kicking off about Newcastle flags at a gig in Newcastle of a lad who supports NUFC and then start trying to measure cocks by talking about what gigs we've had vs them, nobody cares man :lol:

8 minutes ago, Disco said:

Loved Fyewtcherheads me; saw them a few times without feeling the cry on like a bairn because they’re from a different city to me.

Same. Went and saw them at Sunderland Uni SU and the majority of the crowd carried on just like they’re whinging about now.

EDIT: Mackems started entering the pitch to Beginning of the Twist, but I’m sure they went on Soccer AM and weren’t particularly massive lads fans. I’m sure one of them even said he supported Everton.

SECOND EDIT: A simple google of “Futureheads Everton” takes you to everyone’s favourite forum and a post backing this up:

FC8A98DF-E5DD-457B-B930-6B0C79020247.jpeg

Edited by WarrenBartonCentrePartin

25 minutes ago, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

They don't realize that by kicking off at every little bit of fun poked at them, they just make themselves open to even more of it.

Imagine a tame comment from a rival teams player triggering you so much that you would start kicking off about Newcastle flags at a gig in Newcastle of a lad who supports NUFC and then start trying to measure cocks by talking about what gigs we've had vs them, nobody cares man :lol:

We had Jack Colback throwing up 3-0 hand signs barely 4 months before gracing the club with his presence and from what I recall the main issue for most people was that it was just a shockingly unambitious signing than who his previous club was.

Could you imagine if they'd signed Nolan months after he chicken danced his way to 5-1? :lol: They'd have flooded SoL with the amount of foaming at the mouth.

They're such pathetic, pedantic, bitter cunts the ones who are kicking off at Sam Fender. Musician who supports Newcastle does a gig in Newcastle so audience does Newcastle related stuff and they kick off about it. Did Manchester United fans kick off when Oasis played at the GMEX or Maine Road/Etihad because of their outward support of Man City and hatred of Man Utd? Don't think they ever did. The mackems are so sad it's unreal. 

To them it's Ponteland airport. Sam Fender isn't a Geordie because he's from North Shields. He's playing up to the mags even though he supports NUFC. 

It's hilarious at this point. :lol:

I remember a few years ago seeing Little Britain live. 

The scene with Carole the travel agent "I can do you a week in Sunderland but no one wants to go there it's a shithole"

Mackems near me all fewmin , ear what they say about Sunderland

Indulging in something related to Newcastle from following Newcastle staff on twitter to gigs in Newcastle where someone from Newcastle who is a well known proud Newcastle fan is performing and getting bitter, insecure and enraged by it every time, is pretty f*cking sick. 

47 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Indulging in something related to Newcastle from following Newcastle staff on twitter to gigs in Newcastle where someone from Newcastle who is a well known proud Newcastle fan is performing and getting bitter, insecure and enraged by it every time, is pretty f*cking sick. 

If it had been the other way and he had supported them lot, they would have been creaming themselves. Another demonstration of their mass faux outrage

Edited by et tu brute

I see the mackems have now convinced themselves that Sam Fender only started liking Newcastle when he realised there was money to be made from it.

Really strange people.

3 minutes ago, Scoot said:

I see the mackems have now convinced themselves that Sam Fender only started liking Newcastle when he realised there was money to be made from it.

Really strange people.