sunderland in the EFL

Big River

5 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

The Trust fund guy can't afford to buy the shares, as he only has access to the interest on the fund...the other guy who 'bought' shares (Rich Energy) has been shown up on multiple occasions to be even more of a chancer than the Don and Methven. Also he was booted out of F1 for not paying what he said he would 

I thought the other guy was Juan Sartori, a failed Uruguayan politician.

I mean, either way it all sounds very promising.

Just now, Abacus said:

I thought the other guy was Juan Sartori, a failed Uruguayan politician.

I mean, either way it all sounds very promising.

Yeah Sartori was a big hope for them, but he's put in the square root of F**k all and has disappeared into the South American Rain Forest.

Last I heard he was involved in a documentary of the "Green Inferno"...yeah thats not true, but would be pretty awesome if it was. ps....dont watch Green Inferno if you've had a barbeque or ribs in the last year or so

31 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

I'm genuinely suprised they haven't been sniffing around any of our's. Notwithstanding they won't want to pay mega wages, not many championship teams will tbf, there's every reason a Clark, Gayle, Ritchie would improve them and an Elliot on loan too. 

Neil had them playing, or at least trying to, on the front foot. 

Edited.....delete all that 👆. We're Burnley dross

Screenshot_20220622_122845_com.android.chrome.jpg

Quality twisted logic there. Does that mean Liverpool are shite as they have Henderson who played for the mackems, Robertson for Hull, Van Dijk for Southampton and now Ramsey from Aberdeen? Absolute bunch of head banging maniacs. What correlation does playing for a relegated club have to your ability as a player? Wijnaldum won a CL and PL as a relegated player hoovered up by Liverpool from us.

53 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Strange bunch over on RTG.

Tried to register an account in order to help a poster who complaining about his businesses energy bills. Been waiting on admin approval on the account and now my username no longer exists.

Do they geo check IP addresses or something?

I joined u/n ( tueart ) posted a couple of facts saying safc can only dream of having Nufc support, their former chairman Tom Cowie once said the same thing.

another former chairman Murray said he "won't rest until sol had one more seat than St James park"  and when I pointed out he was comparing Sol to Exeter City? and most MLF are a jealous bunch of window licking retards with a massive chip on their shoulders .....they banned me .

Small minded mickymouse with serious deluded Napoleon syndrome cheesy chips

Morons stinking the place out .

Fuckung relegation fodder wrote all over their xxl cheesy chiped stained washedout 

Shirts/town/empty seats. 

3 minutes ago, Nun tumblers said:

I joined u/n ( tueart ) posted a couple of facts saying safc can only dream of having Nufc support, their former chairman Tom Cowie once said the same thing.

another former chairman Murray said he "won't rest until sol had one more seat than St James park"  and when I pointed out he was comparing Sol to Exeter City? and most MLF are a jealous bunch of window licking retards with a massive chip on their shoulders .....they banned me .

Fuckung relegation fodder wrote all over their xxl cheesy chiped stained washedout 

Shirts/town/empty seats. 

But other than that,  a canny bunch worth going out of your way to have a chat with? 

3 hours ago, Nun tumblers said:

Shirts/town/empty seats. 

I’d stick that on the trip advisor site for Sunderland.  This type of honesty is missing from most travel reviews I think - Judith Chalmers take note

Guest HTT II

I don’t know how anyone can be that obsessed about another club to the lengths he is, rivals or not and the faux outrage man is so obvious and I love how he gets next to zero likes or shares, what a weird creep. [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

As if he gives a single fuck about Yemen. It’s disgusting for him to leverage actual suffering for his petty agenda. 

Yeah, this is where any actual pity for his clear mental health ends.

It's clear what his agenda is and it's actually quite disgusting how insincere it is.

He's mentally ill man. He has 56 followers and gets between 0 and 1 likes on his tweets about us, yet does the same effort posting day after day after day starting from half 6 in the morning. It looks to me like RTG can't even be arsed with him. 

He’s a fat bald bloke with a tiny cock on the rumour mill. 

Exile you utter nonce , my colleague at work is on RTG , he’s a Mackem and he says he is an embarrassment to 99% of the posters on there . Doesn’t even go to their games . 

That Zig character around these days? What a fuckwit he is anarl 

1 hour ago, nbthree3 said:

The first thing on their mind in this tweet is the last time we beat Sunderland - this is a recurring tweet isn't it I've seen the second line before?

We haven't even been able to play them for over 6 years (2286 days and counting according to Google) so that first 'fact' is pretty pointless. Agree with others in that his obsession with us is extremely concerning, he must suffer mental health issues. There is another knacker on there who is also bitter as fuck, called Keith and he's the admin! Got no idea who his avatar is either, some plodder journeyman 

23 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

We haven't even been able to play them for over 6 years (2286 days and counting according to Google) so that first 'fact' is pretty pointless. Agree with others in that his obsession with us is extremely concerning, he must suffer mental health issues. There is another knacker on there who is also bitter as fuck, called Keith and he's the admin! Got no idea who his avatar is either, some plodder journeyman 

jlaws and skellington are knackers also. Constantly trying to make on to the 'faux outragers', that they're knowledgeable about stuff, whilst consistently getting things wrong time and time again.

Edited by et tu brute