sunderland in the EFL

Big River

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Did he ever post anything about Saudi Arabia or Yemen before the takeover by the way? If he did then fair play. I think I know what the answer is though.

was he even around then? 

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Did he ever post anything about Saudi Arabia or Yemen before the takeover by the way? If he did then fair play. I think I know what the answer is though.

Nope he (like 99% of them), was only full of laughing when PIF initially walked away and then taking delight in trying to take the piss when the takeover was ongoing after that. Even when it suddenly looked like it was actually happening, he was still going on that PIF had walked away and it wouldn't happen. Never any mention about any human rights at any time pre takeover (exactly the same as the rest of them).

Guest HTT II

Their mackematics are insane, Ashley was shit when he was our owner and we deserved him, if Derby get him he will be great for them and we didn’t deserve such an owner. These the people that fucking hound out owners, managers and players, unless they are nonces, fascists and white…

38 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

If we’d have signed Mbappe Messi and Lewa, they would have also had the same negative reaction. And yeah their poverty league 1 squad will get battered next season at this rate 

I get it like. If we’d spent 6 years outside the top flight, seen Sunderland taken over and look set to take on the top 6/7 clubs, I’d be suicidal.

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah, I would like to think I’d be more objective though, I rate some of their players and have in the past. When they went 1-0 up in the cup final though, that was horrendous. Worst time of my football life 

Aye, the Peter Reid team was canny. Liked players like Arca, Johnston, even Hutchison in that 00/01 season was quality. 

I see the thick fuckers are in meltdown  ('lies, made up, talking shite') about Ryder stating 30,000 wanting 1,000 season tickets. Those figures are from actual queue numbers on the club's ticketing system. Loads of the fuckers will be checking this board, so stick that up your arse, you faux outraged knackers. 

2 hours ago, ManDoon said:

I still really like Peter Reid now tbf. Good bloke 

I met him in a pub in Bangkok while he was coaching out there. He was a sound bloke and spoke highly of us. He was absolutely mortal mind. 

17 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I get it like. If we’d spent 6 years outside the top flight, seen Sunderland taken over and look set to take on the top 6/7 clubs, I’d be suicidal.

Whereas, I don’t think I’d be really arsed. Beyond being frustrated about our own position, independent of what was happening there. I know enough Sunderland fans to be happy for the likeable individuals who are (unfortunate enough…) to be born into that particular mind/heart virus. 

20 hours ago, Bintang said:

I met him in a pub in Bangkok while he was coaching out there. He was a sound bloke and spoke highly of us. He was absolutely mortal mind. 

Saw him Bruce and Bryan Robson on the lash in a posh suburb of Sheffield a few years back. Industrial drinking. It’s Waddell’s local

but no sign of him. 

5 minutes ago, TBG said:

Keep an eye on RTG 

Black and white flags in the crowd for Sam Fender at Glastonbury.

Black and white army chants aswell be fucking hell on, the cunt isn’t even from Newcastle.

They needed to show they can get their main target, as he has been since January so have likely offered silly money. They're doing the same in Golf. If he doesn't sign it'll be embarrassing for them & possible knock back their Sportswashing. They had their eyes taken out & I still say if he was such a good player City or Liverpool would have signed him by now. Shame on him for accepting Blood money.

It could also be the case they've threatened to murder his family & Chop his head off if he doesn't sign. As they do....

One guess who :tino: