sunderland in the EFL

Big River

34 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

I've stopped bothering going on RTG the bitterness is absolutely unreal. They cant even bother to have any proper conversation now. Literally anyone who defends us is known as 'sportswashed murdering scum'. Gets extremely tedious and tiresome :suicide:

Didn't realise they bought someone from Tottenham for £10m, I thought they were skint. 

Absolute no way it's £10m and likely includes either a first refusal or a big % of the next sale if he does reach the potential that they initially expected him to when they bought him from Leeds.

1 hour ago, Paully said:

Sweet Jesus [emoji38]

#3,869

CaptainRed said:

No concern marra. If that's something you enjoy doing then you crack on with it. I'm just one of the old school fans where Sunderland is my 1st, 2nd and 3rd thoughts when it comes to football. The rest don't matter nor concern me except when we play them.

Ask yourself this though. If it was any other team than those up the road who'd been bought by them would you be acting in the same way?

Exile 1968

Midfield

Today at 10:09 AM

If the answer is yes, then fair enough. If it's no then it's all rather hypocritical and pointless really. You're really annoyed because they've bought THEM, first and foremost.

Obviously because they're our local rivals the focus is very much on them. Not that Man City doesn't sicken me too. The Qatar World Cup is also a concern. The Mags think we are the only ones speaking up but trust me there are fans from many clubs are vocal about this. There will be a group fanzine launching soon in which this is one of many Human Rights issues that will be highlighted as well as corruption in Football & it has a diverse set of fans involved. My interest has been many years in the making the Mags being taken over has amplified it. Plus after it broke there were many Mag fans in my face trying to bait me with the richest club nonsense. I'll carry on until something changes and they sell up. It doesn't get enough coverage in the mainstream.

He will be on here reading stuff, so, where was your faux outrage before the takeover you obsessed weird freak?, as it certainly wasn't there in any posts before October 7th. He must be the only Sunderland fan (alleged), who goes onto their forum and then doesn't post anything on his own club.

Edited by et tu brute

1 hour ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

I've stopped bothering going on RTG the bitterness is absolutely unreal. They cant even bother to have any proper conversation now. Literally anyone who defends us is known as 'sportswashed murdering scum'. Gets extremely tedious and tiresome :suicide:

Didn't realise they bought someone from Tottenham for £10m, I thought they were skint. 

No £10 million is what Tottenham paid Leeds.

Had a look at that RTG site and can’t work out if it’s comedy gold or if I genuinely feel sympathy for some of the contributors… I mean, you would think some of these angry lunatics must be slightly maturing gents with families…

’Hi dad, had a good day’

’weeze yeya son, FTM that’s all that counts son…FTM!!!’

‘Aye ok dad, how was work’

’work son…. Fuckin mag at work son… reckons they’re gonna win the title’

’but you don’t work with any mags dad’

’not the fuckin poynt marra… cos if a did they’d be delewded, fuckin 1992 and aaal that’

’why not just focus on sunnnluunn dad’

‘Eh… what for like.. and let them up the road off the huwk man for the atrocities they’ve been causing since October 21… bisto gravy horse punchers man’

’howay dad log off now’

’log off…. Log off….. MAG!!!!’

2 hours ago, Paully said:

Exile 1968

Midfield

Today at 10:09 AM

If the answer is yes, then fair enough. If it's no then it's all rather hypocritical and pointless really. You're really annoyed because they've bought THEM, first and foremost.

Obviously because they're our local rivals the focus is very much on them. Not that Man City doesn't sicken me too. The Qatar World Cup is also a concern. The Mags think we are the only ones speaking up but trust me there are fans from many clubs are vocal about this. There will be a group fanzine launching soon in which this is one of many Human Rights issues that will be highlighted as well as corruption in Football & it has a diverse set of fans involved. My interest has been many years in the making the Mags being taken over has amplified it. Plus after it broke there were many Mag fans in my face trying to bait me with the richest club nonsense. I'll carry on until something changes and they sell up. It doesn't get enough coverage in the mainstream.

1 single post with the keywords Saudi, Man City or Abu Dhabi before April 2020 on RTG from this nonce.

He couldn't give a single fuck about Man City's owners outside of using them to support the case against our owners.

Edited by Sima

57 minutes ago, tomlynnherrington said:

Nissan have a number of dealerships in Saudi.I wonder how many sad mackems on rtg work at Nissan,work for companies who supply Nissan,or drive a Nissan car? 

Some clutching in that one. Almost rtg like. 😂

21 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Not sure what all this is about but it seems their forever long quest for football friends is running a bit dry!

Their biggest friendship gone.DFDS will also be devastated as 10,000 used to travel over for every home game,so the mackems reckon.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-summer-2022.1582603/post-36449705

"World are bending over backwards, nah scratch that , forwards, to be shafted by the stinking camel humpers. Whilst they offer condolences toward murdered widows and Yemen families and all along pushing womens and the LGBTQ rights.

Ridiculous really but way the world is."

Wow....

24 minutes ago, mofo said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-summer-2022.1582603/post-36449705

"World are bending over backwards, nah scratch that , forwards, to be shafted by the stinking camel humpers. Whilst they offer condolences toward murdered widows and Yemen families and all along pushing womens and the LGBTQ rights.

Ridiculous really but way the world is."

Wow....

Who'd have thought, before he decided there was more misery to grift from in Telford, that Tommy 5 names was a MLF

Sunderland is woke central now 😉

2 hours ago, Scoot said:

Not sure what all this is about but it seems their forever long quest for football friends is running a bit dry!

Click translate on this. Don't think Feyenoord were ever too fond. :lol: