sunderland in the EFL

Big River

1 minute ago, NUFCDoog said:

As much as we hate them, I think people are underestimating what momentum, a couple of good signings and a decent atmosphere can do in this league.

Unfortunately think they'll do well this season and will at least make the play offs

Just below mid-table, for me. They will do enough to stay out of the relegation fight, without threatening the top/playoffs.

1 minute ago, Chris_R said:

What was their flag display like?

Was good tbf. Don’t think it was as good as their play offs one though.

Shite goalkeeping, 1-0 Mackems. 

It's an overrated league, we saw this when we were there, the only reason people bang on about it being such a good league is because so many teams are evenly matched so it ends up being close aside from 1 maybe 2 teams pulling away, other than that they're evenly matched because there's a load of average shite.

We weren't very good both of our times down there, especially under Rafa, nothing special whatsoever but ended up going up comfortably, this season I think the quality is at an all time low as even the teams coming down aren't great, I think Burnley will walk the league  and from there it's literally anybody, it just takes a good run, the fact Forest managed to nearly get automatic promotion last season despite being bottom in October says everything you need to know.

Edited by NUFCDoog

They not realised through the super close bond and special interest in global events that Bilbao aren't new to 'supporting terrorism' (ETA).

Love the 'fake bond' we have with them. Be news to everyone from both clubs that was at the two games in the 90s and Futbol Mundial must have hired a load of actors when they covered it and the Mayor of Bilbao, but compared to their deep bond of having the same colour shirt, like a thousand other teams it is pretty fake like

Edited by Wolfcastle