sunderland in the EFL

Big River

On 04/08/2022 at 21:25, JumpersForGoalposts said:

I must be the biggest plastic in the world because I was born and raised in Co. Durham, started supporting in 1991 and I've lived away from the NE for the last 22 years.

Clearly I should only be allowed to support the m*ckems.

Supporters of a team in Tyne and Wear hating supporters from another county ( Durham Mags ) for not supporting a team in another county.Mackem logic 😀

Edited by tomlynnherrington

Just now, tomlynnherrington said:

Supporters of a team in Tyne and Wear hating supporters from another county ( Co Durham) for not supporting a team in another county.Mackem logic 😀

They’re arseholes, mate. Sad, tragic figures.

14 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

They’re arseholes, mate. Sad, tragic figures.

STF 

They’re trying to move on from ‘Co Durham blah blah blah’ ‘ to ‘Wearside blah blah blah’ or should that be ‘Tyne and Wearside’ .They can now say they have an airport in their county.

24 minutes ago, midds said:

So the area on both sides of the River Wear is Wearside right back to the source of the river? Bit like the Gambia then?

The source of the Wear,Wearhead, is 40 miles from sunlun.The sad mackems believe that anyone living near the Wear should be MLF’s.Dafties.

This would mean the people of Manchester are Merseysiders.

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

He’s far more interested in newcastle than he is with his own club the fuckin weirdo 

He's no Sunderland fan he's only matched on to then because he has a ready made audience. Him and that jlaw never post on anything Sunderland related, only on us. You just don't do that if you're a Sunderland fan.

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

He's no Sunderland fan he's only matched on to then because he has a ready made audience. Him and that jlaw never post on anything Sunderland related, only on us. You just don't do that if you're a Sunderland fan.

You’d be surprised I’ve seen it a lot up here in glasgow. People get so obsessed with their hatred of the other side it appears to takeover the love for their own side. Very weird behaviour but that’s obsession 

Guest HTT II
55 minutes ago, mofo said:

This guy has serious problems....

Needs his hard drive and personal messages and other no doubt noncey linked up accounts checked. Bloke’s a complete freako!

2 hours ago, gdm said:

He’s far more interested in newcastle than he is with his own club the fuckin weirdo 

They’re all the fuckin same. Scruffy minging thick as pig shit, the lot of them. And all desperate for other Club’s fans to love them and hate us. Like we give a shit. 

18 minutes ago, tomlynnherrington said:

How would Exile take wins by Bristol  City and NUFC tomorrow.It’s a knocking bet he’ll be tuned in to our game tomorrow.

’ Narr ma,I dinnit want no fuckin tea Ma.I knarr we won but the lucky fuckin maggies won so fuck off Ma.FTM’

I think as long as we didn't win, he couldn't care what happened in their game.

4 hours ago, mofo said:

This guy has serious problems....

I think he really does, all joking aside. Some kids flown halfway round the world to chill in a place he's waited for a long time... and he's greeted (at half six in the fucking morning) by some lonely obsessed stalker whose life has been torn apart by the events of 9 months ago. His bitterness is palpable, his life broken and with every one of his pathetic unseen tweets posted here I just laugh my spine out at his tortured breakdown. 

Hi Exile you pathetic, aimless obsessed cunt. Still cracking one out to chubby MILFs on Twitter you saggy old shitbird?

6 minutes ago, RS said:

He’s right. Been a while since we beat them.  We must try and play in the third division more often. 

Well why doesn’t the prick and his 5 regulars who tongue his arse every now and again, come over to St James’ and protest tomorrow before the match, wearing their shitty milf tops …cos you can bet your bottom dollar they won’t be going to watch their shower of shit. But no he won’t, as that means getting off his arse and leaving his fucking house. Tool. 

You just know he's going to be working himself into a frenzy at the upcoming 4k milestone. He may well stroke himself tumescent looking at saggy-titted MILF hookers and pubescent YouTube wannabes as a warm-up, but his cumshot next Thursday will be accompanied by a yell of "Four Thousand Days!" as he fires his slop over a photo of Adam Johnson's noncey police mugshot.

Guest HTT II

Them winning however many in a row (I honestly can’t remember how many they did, it’s been that long since we’ve played them) is their biggest claim to fame.

3 hours ago, HTT II said:

Them winning however many in a row (I honestly can’t remember how many they did, it’s been that long since we’ve played them) is their biggest claim to fame.

It's like when Old Etonians and the like used to win the FA Cup.