sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Just now, Hhtoon said:

Gotta love RTG...

"One thing is for sure, the last 24 hours has shocked the football world with major players and pundits already voicing their disbelief at Neil’s decision. Even Darren Huckerby, who has nothing to do with Sunderland has stated his disbelief. We aren’t alone in being totally shocked by this."

Footballing world = Darren Huckerby [emoji38]

:lol:

59 minutes ago, Dokko said:

I fucking love this guy.

Yeah, I do too. Only really watch his videos when there's some sort of adversity, so haven't for a good while to be fair (QPR one was good), but I do actually like his content.

1 hour ago, Hhtoon said:

Gotta love RTG...

"One thing is for sure, the last 24 hours has shocked the football world with major players and pundits already voicing their disbelief at Neil’s decision. Even Darren Huckerby, who has nothing to do with Sunderland has stated his disbelief. We aren’t alone in being totally shocked by this."

Footballing world = Darren Huckerby [emoji38]

Well he is an English legend https://youtu.be/-B6ucoSoIy4

1 hour ago, dave s said:

“Mags sign what looks like a quality striker for a record breaking fee with their blood money and we lose our best manager in years to Stoke city, shite day”

Ah. My day is complete. 

Thanks for the summation my man. Would hate to have to trawl through that shit myself so fair do's. :thup:

Haven’t seen much on RTG about their display for tomorrow.

Are they doing anything or has interest been lost after what happened last week and how one of the organisers wanted to purge some of their fanbase?

29 minutes ago, Raconteur said:

I don't know of this Jimmy Hill that's spoken of - is he a mackem cross between Jimmy Saville and Benny Hill?

He was a personality, player, manager and chairman who introduced things such as goal difference and 3 points for a win to English football. But the mackems hate him because when he was chairman of Coventry they believe that he personally relegated Sunderland in the late seventies despite not kicking a ball by the cunning plan of finishing his game ten minutes later than the mackems. Sunderland lost 2-0 where Coventry drew with Bristol City. If Sunderland had've won they'd have stayed up regardless. Proof that he did indeed personally relegate them.

1 hour ago, Raconteur said:

I don't know of this Jimmy Hill that's spoken of - is he a mackem cross between Jimmy Saville and Benny Hill?

On the assumption that you are being serious 

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=755e31c4be118e87JmltdHM9MTY2MTU1NzEwNCZpZ3VpZD1jYzljNTgyZS0wZmZkLTQ2MDUtOTVhYi1iMGQ3NTY0NzFjYzYmaW5zaWQ9NTIwNQ&ptn=3&hsh=3&fclid=2d4a6ef3-2598-11ed-b8dd-c70a3bd458e5&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly9lbi53aWtpcGVkaWEub3JnL3dpa2kvSmltbXlfSGlsbA&ntb=1

Edited by manorpark