sunderland in the EFL

Big River

12 minutes ago, Heron said:

I'd feel a bit sympathy for them of they weren't Mackems like. Lot of hard work would have went into that.

Hypothetical question but if they humbled themselves (never gonna happen) and asked for advice, how do you reckon you'd respond?

"We ordered A2 sheets and only found out they were A3 on Thursday. After having to pull the Wembley display there was no way we weren’t doing it. That meant there were gaps in it. A lot of them were thrown around before kick off for some reason and when we cleaned up at full time loads weren’t used. I don’t know if that was due to empty seats or people just not participating."

Poor cunts. Imagine going to all that effort and come Matchday, being fucked over on the display itself, it being obviously shit then seeing your fellow supporters rip the piss out of you for it, telling you to fuck off and give up. 

The mutant cunts have such a disgusting, backwards, inexorable mindset. Wouldn't even be surprised if they were called gay or a puff for trying something different, that's how backwards the cunts are. 

Gotta say feel for them. They’ll have put hard work into that and their own fans are saying “well, that was a bit shit”. I’ve never known such a apathetic support

from a well supported club.

I’d like to see them back in the Prem but they’re absolutely ruined by where we are. Back when I was a lad there was a genuine argument about which club had the potential. KK ruined pretty much ended that as a debate and how the hope that was Ashley us forever and Dell was the future for them has killed the parochial world that they’ve always lived in.

4 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Gotta say feel for them. They’ll have put hard work into that and their own fans are saying “well, that was a bit shit”. I’ve never known such a apathetic support

from a well supported club.

I’d like to see them back in the Prem but they’re absolutely ruined by where we are. Back when I was a lad there was a genuine argument about which club had the potential. KK ruined pretty much ended that as a debate and how the hope that was Ashley us forever and Dell was the future for them has killed the parochial world that they’ve always lived in.

As someone pointed out on the last page, they take cheap digs at Wor Flags so fuck them. Hope their next one is equally as embarrassing. 

How do you fuck up block capitals man? :lol:

If their own fans played a part then it looking shit then that speaks volumes about the fucking morons and their mentality of the fans that attend their games. Brain-dead, thick as fucking pigshit, ignorant arseholes. No doubt it's the same set of wankers who ruin fellow fan's days by throwing beer all over the concourses at HT.

"our fans..." & "respected throughout football..."

1 hour ago, Jonas said:

When they found out there was five letters in his surname and forename it was their eureka moment, finally breaking through the mental creative block at the group pow wow.

I like the little banner at the bottom for its lack of originality (wonder where they got the idea of that from) and for its tiny size so they both of which represent mackemhood perfectly.

I’m surprised they didn’t just go for the tried and tested ‘FTM’ along the bottom …as the sad cunts add it to every other sentence they fuckin speak 😂

55 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

As someone pointed out on the last page, they take cheap digs at Wor Flags so fuck them. Hope their next one is equally as embarrassing. 

I think that’s the no mark fans, the fans attempting to do something positive should be applauded. Having your own fans idly sitting back saying well that was shit is having a laugh and they should go fuck themselves. 

48 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I think that’s the no mark fans, the fans attempting to do something positive should be applauded. Having your own fans idly sitting back saying well that was shit is having a laugh and they should go fuck themselves. 

No it was the person who is the main spokesperson and runs their 'flags' twitter site. 

Imagine your fellow fans go to all that effort to make a display and you can't even be arsed to hold a bit of card up for 20 seconds. 

Then go online and slag off the people who probably spent days trying to put it together. 

Decent looking pre match displays= mag behaviour. 

Not bothering to show up and chucking crisp packets onto the pitch when you actually do= best fans in the country. 

Feel sorry for those who were behind the idea mind. Fair play to them. 

Edited by Bintang

40 minutes ago, Bintang said:

Imagine your fellow fans go to all that effort to make a display and you can't even be arsed to hold a bit of card up for 20 seconds. 

Then go online and slag off the people who probably spent days trying to put it together. 

Decent looking pre match displays= mag behaviour. 

Not bothering to show up and chucking crisp packets onto the pitch when you actually do= best fans in the country. 

Feel sorry for those who were behind the idea mind. Fair play to them. 

Don’t feel sorry for the fuckers, the main mackem who organises it slags us off. Fuck them i say, but they do give good comedy value. 

7 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Hypothetical question but if they humbled themselves (never gonna happen) and asked for advice, how do you reckon you'd respond?

Personally, I'd laugh and say "Sorry lads, you'll have to ask someone else, you're our rivals" 

The attitude of their fans is awful like , I can’t imagine we would be calling Wor flags worse than shit if they did a display and it didn’t work out . They are getting all sorts of stick from their own fans for the display yesterday .

11 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

The attitude of their fans is awful like , I can’t imagine we would be calling Wor flags worse than shit if they did a display and it didn’t work out . They are getting all sorts of stick from their own fans for the display yesterday .

Cant blame them. They've embarrassed them to fuck

Pathetic cunts