sunderland in the EFL

Big River

4 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

It must've been exciting for them - last time I remember our U-21s playing sunderland it was against their first team in an actual competition.  Watching them going on like it was an actual derby was one of the best things on Netflix's best comedy show.

The last minute equaliser tonight for them against 10 men will turn out to be the highlight of the season for every mackem :2funny:

Fucking hell they’re standing with the children of yemen , how about they lobby their club to abandon the trip to Dubai then. Always best to get your own house in order first, of course it’s perfectly plausible the majority don’t realise the UAE is part of the coalition carrying out air strikes. 

After all they’re just new to this human rights scene since October 21.

Edited by Whitley mag

If we really wanted, we could do one of Stavely getting her head chopped off, but it would be the last one we ever did :lol: 

They're absolutely deranged.  How do they think that would play out?

Edited by Sima

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11374301/Sunderland-ban-away-supporters-bringing-VAPES-COINS-Stadium-Light.html

Whilst there’s clearly been some incidents, it seems bizarre that they’ve had to resort to such draconian measures.

Do we have the same issues, given away fans are similarly located? I actually sit underneath the away fans, albeit quite far towards the front, so would have to be a fair chuck to reach me, and the only time I can recall an issue was, ironically, the derby game where the flare hit the disabled lad.