sunderland in the EFL

Big River

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Comfy as fuck that. Senegal were total dogshit mind.

Their defence was dreadful, every goal was a defensive nightmare, either wrong side of the man or even wrong end of the pitch.  The second was from their attack, when the ball was won in midfield it was 3v2

2 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

See how that idea holds up when and if there’s a critical moment in a tense World Cup final. One North East, One England :)

Tbf I don't see where, or why, "local rivalries" come into play here anyway. 

Pickford and Henderson might be from Blunderland but they, quite rightly, fucked them off for money and fame.

1 hour ago, Joey Linton said:

So, two players who were born in Sunderland played well in one knock out game meaning that there should now be a Look North special about Sunderland, including talking to their teachers to confirm they were good lads. 

And they are fewming that this probably won't happen because of the Dawn Thewlis led magedia?

Just imagine if one of them rates a 7/10 performance in the quarter finals - there would need to be a double episode of Panorama, with a special theme tune about rivers and boats.

18 minutes ago, OverThere said:

Claiming that people are "scum" and completely different from each other when they live 12 miles away from each other is completely ludicrous.

I've read stuff on both RTG and on here that boggles the mind. 

As I've always said, the issue is every single one of them that post on rtg.

22 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

And the racism. I've encountered racism at SJP and it's inexcusable. But these lot...

I echo this , I sat through a game 2 months ago and the racism was shocking of 2 lads blatantly in front of me . I’m no better as I didn’t report it but just didn’t want the hassle .

43 minutes ago, GWN said:

I echo this , I sat through a game 2 months ago and the racism was shocking of 2 lads blatantly in front of me . I’m no better as I didn’t report it but just didn’t want the hassle .

People are gonna have to call this shite out when it happens - otherwise nothing will change. We still have a minority among our support, who are also racists.

1 hour ago, GWN said:

Worth the hassle IMHO. Even now. Not an issue reporting if after the fact and say it's been playing on you. Might be waiting on someone like you to collaborate with another complaint and you could tip it in favour. 

Least it's off your plate.

2 hours ago, Big Geordie said:

People are gonna have to call this shite out when it happens - otherwise nothing will change. We still have a minority among our support, who are also racists.

I was quite shocked mate tbh . Not worth repeating but the kids were blatant with it. Children's sitting amongst us as well. Not one person pulled him mind .