sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Just now, Dancing Brave said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/welcome-to-rotherham.1596719/

Post number 3....I think he's telling fibs.  [emoji38]

Walter Mitty hasn't got a look in with them cunts. I see their club has put out another statement telling the racist cunts to stop https://safc.com/news/club-news/2022/december/supporter-update-29-december

I regurlarly drink with a group of Boro fans (seeing as I live on Teesside)  and  they are all  also very complimentary about the MLFs and Sunderland AFC

... and if you believe that then yer'll believe owt! 🥳

Edited by Ken Boon

They're doing well to be fair. 1-0 up against lowly Wigan, and if they win, that will be 5 from their last 8, with 3rd bottom Blackpool up next on NYD. It's obviously very tight and you can jump about 8 places with a win (like what Luton did earlier today), but they are currently 3rd in the live league table.

Assuming the top 2 is already done and dusted, hopefully Watford, Norwich, WBA and Boro can all get their act together / keep improving and fill those 3-6 spots.

Edited by Paullow

3 minutes ago, Paullow said:

They're doing well to be fair. 1-0 up against lowly Wigan, and if they win, that will be 5 from their last 8, with 3rd bottom Blackpool up next on NYD. It's obviously very tight and you can jump about 8 places with a win (like what Luton did earlier today), but they are currently 3rd in the live league table.

Assuming the top 2 is already done and dusted, hopefully Watford, Norwich, WBA and Boro can all get their act together / keep improving and fill those 3-6 spots.

Nailed on Norwich if they get Bruce 

They had bother at the Rotherham away game last season, wasn't someone's daughter or neice hit with a coin the mackems were throwing at their fellow Mag hating bretheren?

Wonder which of the eight games we've played against Rotherham in the last sixty years caused this deep rooted hatred the poster with a Newcastle fan in his avatar and clearly not obsessively biased at all is making up mentioning.

*didn't even know these were playing...again.

Trying not to fall into this Sunderland thing of saying how well loved we are as tbh I dont care.

But I noticed at the start people were very anti NUFC (probbly down to jealousy of the takeover)

Seeing a lot more hope NUFC win the league/Eddie Howe has built an amazing team.

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Never underestimate these horrible fuckers and their ability to find a late goal and pinch an undeserved result. They did it countless times in league one during their halcyon 5 seasons down there ( :lol: ) and have already done it this year a few times. 2-1 up. Scruffs.

Aye, just as I was about to type that they’ll get a winner in the 90+tomorrow minute, they get a penalty.

5 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

I don't think we need a calculator to do 0/2, but how will this increase their attendance?

Yep the fuckers can't even fill their stadium with the free tickets they give away (aka thousands of season ticket holders not turning up :lol:)