sunderland in the EFL

Big River

22 hours ago, Chris_R said:

Fuck I feel old now. That was very nearly 30 years ago and I remember it like yesterday.

What baffles me even more is that if you'd talked to me in 1993 about a game held in 1963 I'd have thought it was almost prehistory.

Fuck.

I always think like this. For example the 96 'It's coming Home' talks about 30 years of hurt in reference to 1966. The fucking 1996 song is almost 30 years old now :lol: 

Absolutely rank.

28 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

I always think like this. For example the 96 'It's coming Home' talks about 30 years of hurt in reference to 1966. The fucking 1996 song is almost 30 years old now :lol: 

Absolutely rank.

They can re-release it very soon with the words changed to "60 years of hurt".

Just kill me now.

12 hours ago, Izakaya said:

The replies man. Their fans are so shit. 

Even if it comes out looking like that, which it wont, it'll mean nothing to anyone who recognise it ."Oh yeah, the upper left quadrant of our badge, neat". It's hardly 'what is a club in any case...' levels of inspiration is it?

The fact that they (whatever their equivalent of WorFlags is called) continually denigrates their efforts and dismisses them as club-funded as part of the owners 'sportswashing' agenda, forget one thing: Its been going for years you cretins, do you think Ashley was slipping them a few bob? When ten-thousand names appeared on the giant surfer (you know, with the mosque on that you all kicked off about, which turned out to be a funfair) do you think those names were picked from a phone book at random? the fact that large-scale fan-funded initiatives is such fantasy fiction for you lot speaks volumes.

If the Nobel committee had a prize  for 'coping' these insecure fuckers would be odds-on every year.

41 minutes ago, bhoywhonder said:

Its been going for years you cretins, do you think Ashley was slipping them a few bob?

This is conveniently ignored by them.... however when Jamie Reuben donated a fair whack it gave them something to cling on to. 

7 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I hope they do pull off Pacman eating a building, would be a great tribute to an iconic game 

They'd do Munchman as their style is to copy somebody out of envy but change it just enough to pretend to themselves they didn't.

Like the whole badge etc.

Suppose its a homage to the fallen territory of Penshaw RTG was on about a few month back.

Edited by Jonas

2 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

They were down to £40k crowds in the prem before the takeover

They love telling their lies over there. Let's see how many gaps they have today or should I say season ticket holders missing games :lol:

They were between 43-46k when Bruce arrived but there was a reason for that, and they simply ignore it. We'd not be where we are now I don't think had that not happened. 

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

They were between 43-46k when Bruce arrived but there was a reason for that, and they simply ignore it. We'd not be where we are now I don't think had that not happened. 

Even when Ashley give away tickets, the average was over 46,000 before those tickets were released. There is only one club lying about their official attendances, when it's clearly obvious with the mass amount of gaps, that the actual attendance is nowhere near the official one. Over 10,000 missing because it was too cold against West Brom the other week and their official Boxing Day crowd had gaps all over in the lower bowl (as per every single game).

Edited by et tu brute

29 minutes ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

Are they demanding Joelinton be hung drawn and quartered yet 

I wouldn’t have thought so when they still show mass affection for a convicted nonce. 

22 hours ago, TotalWar said:

Roy Walker on Catchphrase, ‘Just say what you see’.

Contestant, ‘Pacman eating a mosque?.

Aye they reckon the first mosque didn't have a minaret or minarets he Quran doesn't have a special structure template for a mosque

Edited by Onemoretime

3 hours ago, et tu brute said:

They were down to £40k crowds in the prem before the takeover

They love telling their lies over there. Let's see how many gaps they have today or should I say season ticket holders missing games :lol:

Last gate before the takeoever - 50,407 v Leeds

average gates before boycott covering giveaway 47,000

Edited by Jonas

3 minutes ago, tommo said:

Is todays display really only a section of their badge? I can’t wait to see it [emoji38]

It’s for the Boro game, I think.

Not sure what they have planned for today.