sunderland in the EFL

Big River

2 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

From Paris to Berlin I'd imagine. Although I don't think there's enough syllables in the last 2 lines for it to fit properly 

Fucking hell. Might as well go the whole hog and come out to Children of the Night by Nakatomi like Gateshead.

Love how they all called us Flag Nonces when it was clear as day that they were massively jealous of our flag displays. Now to prove that, they've now turned into flag nonces themselves! Same story with our takeover. All this gnashing of teeth is just trying to cover up how extremely jealous they are of us. It's all quite tragic and hilarious in equal measure really 

1 minute ago, Wallsendmag said:

Love how they all called us Flag Nonces when it was clear as day that they were massively jealous of our flag displays. Now to prove that, they've now turned into flag nonces themselves! Same story with our takeover. All this gnashing of teeth is just trying to cover up how extremely jealous they are of us. It's all quite tragic and hilarious in equal measure really 

Same as the dressing room winning photos from the mens/ladies team being slagged off. Now that their ladies team have started copying this, not a word. 

30 minutes ago, Paully said:

'We play to win. Don't play for 0-0 draws every week.'

Let's face it, we know who that's aimed at.  It is a shame that their goals scored per game average is 1.46, and ours is 1.65.  And we're playing in a division above.  We've scored three or more goals six times in twenty league games so far; they've done it four times, despite playing a division below and having played EIGHT more games.

Facts are mackem kryptonite

3 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

'We play to win. Don't play for 0-0 draws every week.'

Let's face it, we know who that's aimed at.  It is a shame that their goals scored per game average is 1.46, and ours is 1.65.  And we're playing in a division above.  We've scored three or more goals six times in twenty league games so far; they've done it four times, despite playing a division below and having played EIGHT more games.

Facts are mackem kryptonite

Even that "boring bastard" Rafa managed 1.85 GPG in that league. :lol: 

To be fair, they have scored some well worked goals in that league (one against Reading, I think that went back to front)

But then again, we had that goal against Ipswich from the kick-off.  The level of press/defensive capability is way below what we are facing.

Win Without Winning by Rose T Glasses

Losing in life? The Jones's way ahead? No way out of your horrifying mind prison? I'll teach you the techniques to feel like you're ahead.

Rewrite history around arbitrary factors such as:

• Attendances
  • Class
  • Hardness
  • External and invented reassurance
  • Aesthetics
  • Postcodes

With my motivational conversion therapy, you too can "AttenDance like noone's watching" and convince yourself that you don't like gravy.

At the end of my guide you'll be able to boast the following honours:

• The Catchment Cup
  • The FA Postcode Premiership
  • The Friendship Friendliship
  • The Pooskas Award
  • Eternal winner of El Classyco 
  • WrongedMarra '92
  • The FIFA Fair Play Award

1 hour ago, davidnolan13 said:

fuck me i think they need to stop sniffing glue as its destroying what little brains they have.

can I ask a question? 

is it possible to be the 'best team in the world' if you don't play in your own nation's top league?

You know, watching their game yesterday I was convinced I was watching a pretty drab contest between two poor teams.

So, it's cheered me up no end to discover that what I was actually witnessing was one of the finest footballing teams in England, if not the world.