sunderland in the EFL

Big River

32 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

I will be devastated if we win the cup and their meltdown has been stashed away in that secret forum by the time my hangover/comedown has worn off and I’m in a state to enjoy it. 

it’s not a secret forum. Just join up with a login name that doesn’t arouse suspicion and you will be fine.

Post #77 :dowie:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/look-north.1598662/page-4

Cheesy chips and blue pop too...as an insult ? I mean haway, the most deprived areas of Newcastle are far worse than anywhere in Sunderland, coupled with the fact they are famous for being fat, and they think the words 'cheesy chips' is offensive to us? Unless I'm missing some highly intelligent gag that is beyond my limited brain capacity

I do like cheesy chips mind. If Sunderland is known for inventing it then bravo I say . It's a national dish

"The most deprived areas of Newcastle are far worse than ANYWHERE in Sunderland" [emoji38]

And, as for the "fat" thing...

20221107-175612.jpg
20221107-175609.jpg
20221107-175601.jpg

Edited by Scoot

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

Post #77 :dowie:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/look-north.1598662/page-4

Cheesy chips and blue pop too...as an insult ? I mean haway, the most deprived areas of Newcastle are far worse than anywhere in Sunderland, coupled with the fact they are famous for being fat, and they think the words 'cheesy chips' is offensive to us? Unless I'm missing some highly intelligent gag that is beyond my limited brain capacity

I do like cheesy chips mind. If Sunderland is known for inventing it then bravo I say . It's a national dish

"The most deprived areas of Newcastle are far worse than ANYWHERE in Sunderland" [emoji38]

And, as for the "fat" thing...

20221107-175612.jpg
20221107-175609.jpg
20221107-175601.jpg

I always laugh when they say that since they're the deserved trophy winners :lol:

20 minutes ago, loki679 said:

Aye.

Step 1.  Cook chips

Step 2.  Cover them in cheese

Step 3: heat/melt said cheese

Step 4: add garlics sauce

Alternatively go to munchies at about 4am and buy said product, with added entertainment of watching fighting/drunker people than yourself. 

12 hours ago, Danh1 said:

I will be devastated if we win the cup and their meltdown has been stashed away in that secret forum by the time my hangover/comedown has worn off and I’m in a state to enjoy it. 

We need a Forum mole. Who’s quick with

the screenshots