sunderland in the EFL

Big River

4 minutes ago, danny said:

You anygood at that stuff? (serious question)

Nah I tried to join RTG for a look but wouldn’t accept my email 

Edited by gdm

1 hour ago, Wallsendmag said:

They mock us (and rightly so) when our lot do it so when I seen him last night the opportunity to catch some evidence was too good to turn down.

they did it at some European away games in the past too. Tbh apparently we’re bad for it and we’re in League one I don’t understand the mentality of anyone who would do that. You’d like to assume it the vast majority of cases it’s locals who own an nufc / safc shirt but the “look at me” culture that’s prevalent on social negus would suggest it’s actually “real” fans of either club doing it (I’d hope that they live fairly close and aren’t travelling miles to act the c**t)

17 minutes ago, GWN said:

OK I can screenshot Parsnip how the fuck do I put it in a post from my Android phone?

Add files box and should take you to the phone gallery. Select screenshot 

2 hours ago, Sima said:

You can just copy and paste the screenshot into the reply box now.  No uploading needed.

It's Sima!

What did you do to the cranks on RTG?! They're absolutely shaken by whatever it was and accuse just about every Newcastle fan of being you on an alt account

They seem to be completely missing the point that we sell out every home game in minutes and it is fuckin hard for none season ticket holders to get to see the match.

This means to them that any fan not attending is not fully engaged with thier club (very tricky to spell their properly) and therefore not contributing.

Very much the actual reason that 10k seats are permanently closed at the Bungalow and the remaining open seats are never fully sold out.

Love how Its easy for everyone to get tickets because its easy for them to get tickets - they cant crack why that is because it involves delusion bursting.

I've had neighbours come out of the woodwork to go to their games at Wembley.

We have thousands and thousands of season ticket holders missing out.

15 minutes ago, Mills and Boon said:

It's Sima!

What did you do to the cranks on RTG?! They're absolutely shaken by whatever it was and accuse just about every Newcastle fan of being you on an alt account

Called Janey ‘vinegar tits’ on here once. :lol: 

I believe it was the first iteration of vaux outrage, marra.

It got really weird in the end with Zig81 being obsessed with where the missus worked and what hours she worked.  He then claimed he knew me and I was called Keith.

Edited by Sima

22 minutes ago, Sima said:

Called Janey ‘vinegar tits’ on here once. :lol: 

I believe it was the first iteration of vaux outrage, marra.

It got really weird in the end with Zig81 being obsessed with where the missus worked and what hours she worked.  He then claimed he knew me and I was called Keith.

Blimey. I don't even recognize any of those names, so you're pretty infamous over there it seems.

They're an odd bunch. Got banned this morning for calling a compulsive liar a liar. Mods defending racist comments and banning people for speaking out against it.

I had no clue they were like this. You expect a bit of rivalry etc but they're off the reservation with it. I'm new here, just signed up today, tell me it's not a mirror version of that place? Doesn't seem like it from a brief flick through a few threads

Love their weird jealous logic. We are the jammiest team ever because Southampton got a goal disallowed for it actually hitting Armstrong’s hand totally ignoring we got a goal disallowed when it didn’t even touch Joelinton’s arm. Weirdos 

1 hour ago, Mills and Boon said:

Blimey. I don't even recognize any of those names, so you're pretty infamous over there it seems.

They're an odd bunch. Got banned this morning for calling a compulsive liar a liar. Mods defending racist comments and banning people for speaking out against it.

I had no clue they were like this. You expect a bit of rivalry etc but they're off the reservation with it. I'm new here, just signed up today, tell me it's not a mirror version of that place? Doesn't seem like it from a brief flick through a few threads

It’s an easy place to get banned from as a NUFC fan.

We are an easy going bunch , like a bit of banter with any Mackems who show up which to be fair isn’t many .

Stick around