Newcastle United vs Leicester City, Sunday 17/4/2022 @ 14:15 (SKY)

LRD

27 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

Really want Joelinton to snap Maddison like the mangy little twiglet he is. Horrible club, horrible city, horrible players and horrible manager. 

Pop him in his mouth, whole. Balance him on his teeth and karate chop him with his tongue? Pretty sure the rulebook says nothing about that.

36 minutes ago, Likelylad said:

You think they might be rather leggy after playing tomorrow and then again in Holland on Thursday. 

Be great if it goes all the way to pens and they get a couple of injuries. Short term ones though, so they can do the business against Everton. 

4 hours ago, BeloEmre said:

He wouldn’t play anyway.

Dunno; we've got so few goals in the team and he's probably as likely to get on the scoresheet as anyone. I love Joelinton these days but I'd probably have Willock in ahead of him if he's fit. Bruno has to stay in the team and Shelvey has been consistently decent under Howe. 

10 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Dunno; we've got so few goals in the team and he's probably as likely to get on the scoresheet as anyone. I love Joelinton these days but I'd probably have Willock in ahead of him if he's fit. Bruno has to stay in the team and Shelvey has been consistently decent under Howe. 

Whoa, that’s a bold take mate. 

6 hours ago, Theregulars said:

Really want Joelinton to snap Maddison like the mangy little twiglet he is. Horrible club, horrible city, horrible players and horrible manager. 

I can get that you don’t like Maddison, some of their players, and even their manager. They aren’t a horrible club or a horrible city though. Admittedly I have only been there for a match, but everyone was so welcoming. I don’t think their fans have got carried away with their title win or ability to be at the top end of the table instead of relegation struggles. They are still humble.

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I can get that you don’t like Maddison, some of their players, and even their manager. They aren’t a horrible club or a horrible city though. Admittedly I have only been there for a match, but everyone was so welcoming. I don’t think their fans have got carried away with their title win or ability to be at the top end of the table instead of relegation struggles. They are still humble.

I thought that until their away Support decided to smash up Nottingham city centre earlier this season.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

I thought that until their away Support decided to smash up Nottingham city centre earlier this season.

I think there is a problem within football at the moment, in particular with away fans. Our own fans are not an exception, the Wigan incident and smashing up a service station being notable incidents in recent years.

13 hours ago, Stifler said:

I love your work @Stifler, but Leicester is a rothole. Nowt redeeming to it in my view. Re: horrible club - they use clappers to create an atmosphere, which is a place I can’t come back from.

13 hours ago, The Prophet said:

This!! They’re total gremlins. My mate is from there and I asked him if there’s anything he particularly likes about it. His reply: “relatively quick to get out of, abundance of petrol stations, slightly less racist than it used to be”.