Newcastle United vs Leicester City, Sunday 17/4/2022 @ 14:15 (SKY)

LRD

17 minutes ago, Stottie said:

Ayoze playing for them.

Wouldn’t have him back now but miss his creativity in the final third - especially the Rafa version of him. 

Hope he’s shit today. 

3 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Hope Almiron isn’t on the right 

Not worried, personally. Howe will be using him as part of a system that every player will understand. 

He'll crack one in today. He's come close on a couple of occasions when he's had the rare chance. I think he's getting his confidence back. 

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Ed210 said:

out of order if this happens like, always tried his best. Don’t blame him one bit for leaving. 

He was massively booed win he came back during the 3-0 win in January 2020.

Just now, LV said:

The league clearly not a priority for them at this stage 

This is my one concern. If they were playing their first team, their minds would be on Europe. But there are a lot of players looking to impress. Hopefully they're too keen and lack composure in defence. ASM, Wood and Almiron running at you when Bruno gets the ball, could destroy them.

Just now, Happinesstan said:

This is my one concern. If they were playing their first team, their minds would be on Europe. But there are a lot of players looking to impress. Hopefully they're too keen and lack composure in defence. ASM, Wood and Almiron running at you when Bruno gets the ball, could destroy them.

I’m hoping their defensive wholesale changes leave them a bit disjointed and error prone 

2 hours ago, manorpark said:

Where was your mother's season ticket?

My season tocket that year was a 'standing one' in the old Centre Paddock in front of the West Stand.

I know it was a seat in the old West Stand, but the next time I went it was the newly built East Stand as she had switched the season tickets to the newly built stand (had four season tickets).

2 minutes ago, LV said:

I’m hoping their defensive wholesale changes leave them a bit disjointed and error prone 

Yeah, this is what I mean. I just think their personal determination to impress might be at the expense of structure.

Of course the opposite applies up front, so they might score a few.

I'm going 5-4.