Newcastle United vs Liverpool, Saturday 30/4/2022 @ 12:30 (BT)

LRD

Guest HTT II

We will give them a go, but these are on fire and the best team in the world right now for me, I can’t see anything other than a defeat. I’d love a draw mind!

The hope is Villareal give them all a proper kicking at Anfield on Wednesday and we get a mass brawl in the derby game today that rules a couple of players out. Sadly they’ll coast through both.

19 hours ago, midds said:

Best 2 teams on the planet (probably) back to back. Even a point from either of them would be ridiculously good but the good thing is there's zero pressure on either game, the whole world is expecting 2 wins for Liverpool and City. absolutely nothing to lose, get in their faces and give them both a game as best we can. 

We are one of the best teams on the planet at the moment. ;)

Depending how we set up. I think they could be our kryptonite, personally. Can catch us in transition and expose space in behind a slow’ish defence on the counter. Spurs absolutely raped us doing that.

The 4-5 games before Norwich. We often played well first half. Then went off the boil and struggled to keep possession and create too much in the second. If that happens again, I think they’ll have too much for us. 

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

:pards:

:lol: 

I’m glad it was for that word and not because my attempt at football speak sounded like Pardew. 

Fret. 

Let our hair down.

Notting Hill Carnival.
Science was against us today.  

18 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Real shame this isn’t the evening kick-off again like the 2-3 a few years ago. Klopp will be looking at this fixture thinking ffs.

They’ll beat us again, probably by 2 or 3, but he’ll be hating this.

i agree.

would have much better under the lights. 

Eddie needs to think outside the box. 532

Dubravka 

Schar    Lascelles    Burn 

Manquillo                                      Targett 

Bruno      Shelvey    Joelinton 

ASM        Wood

Just now, 54 said:

I think we'll give them a game, but honestly Liverpool are just a machine, so don't really see us getting anything from it.

It’s nice knowing that even if we do lose it isn’t the end of the world.

Going to be nice not feeling any nerves or stress at all on Sat.