Newcastle United vs Liverpool, Saturday 30/4/2022 @ 12:30 (BT)

LRD

Early Saturday games are generally canny poor and drab affairs imo. Players and fans are half asleep and the atmosphere is normally flat as a witch's tit. 

Snap your hands off for an incredibly boring 1-1

30 minutes ago, STM said:

I hope we make a really big effort with the atmosphere. This needs to be Wor Flags finest hour.

This. 12:30 kick offs get all the eyeballs in Middle East and Asia with the time difference, so it would be great to get this exposure. 

2 minutes ago, midds said:

Early Saturday games are generally canny poor and drab affairs imo. Players and fans are half asleep and the atmosphere is normally flat as a witch's tit. 

0-0 would be lovely too.

12 minutes ago, midds said:

Given it will be 6:30am here on a Saturday I agree with the half asleep thing.

The fact that Newcastle are almost 100% safe now if I miss the first half I won't worry about it. Plus, I sort of expect an arse kicking but hey, other than Spurs game the goals are NOT flying in.

12.30’s are usually a snooze fest, however I think both the team and fans will be bang up for it against this lot. Think we can rattle them and it all depends on how we defend. Big chance Trippier will be on the bench for this, can’t wait to see him and Bruno in the same team.

Edited by Whitley mag

13 hours ago, Danh1 said:

It’s nice knowing that even if we do lose it isn’t the end of the world.

Going to be nice not feeling any nerves or stress at all on Sat. 

Be a nightmare if we were on about 35/36 points now with them 3 games coming up we've got. Thank the lord for King Edward

3 hours ago, LV said:

Reckon we’ll draw this but also wouldn’t be surprised if we pulled off a shock win. 

The form is good for sure. I think we'll get murdered but fuck at this stage just keep it close. Eddie has the lads playing great so why not, right?