Men of The Match Against Bolton

Delima
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Why are we picking 3??? What does that achieve?

About as much as tit-for-tat screen-filling signatures.

brightening up the forum and increasing the level of intelligent debate? Sounds good to me

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Why are we picking 3??? What does that achieve?

About as much as tit-for-tat screen-filling signatures.

brightening up the forum and increasing the level of intelligent debate? Sounds good to me

I hope you didn't take art :lol:

PHD doctorate in fine art why does that interest you?

Did Edgar really play that well? Sharing MOM with Taylor and Dyer at the moment...quite a debut from the young lad or just a poor performance overall from the whole team? And I though Edgar was a defensive midfielder :roll:

how many people that have voted actually saw the game?

I saw the game and i must tell you that until the o.g. bolton didnt had any goal attempts and we had about 5-6 shot and we played really well,bolton were shit.

After the o.g. everything changed

I think that we played really poor in the second half,bolton were all over us and i think they deserved the second goal.

I think that Huntington and Edgar played really well :thup:

Poor second half though

All the more reason to keep playing Huntington and maybe even Edgar... if "established" pros will be making the same mistakes as 18 year old first timers... then might as well let the youngsters learn from their mistakes.

All the more reason to keep playing Huntington and maybe even Edgar... if "established" pros will be making the same mistakes as 18 year old first timers... then might as well let the youngsters learn from their mistakes.

I agree...but they weren't MotM material.

Dyer was excellent before he tired and Milner was also playing well.  Butt was reasonably good too.

Did Edgar really play that well? Sharing MOM with Taylor and Dyer at the moment...quite a debut from the young lad or just a poor performance overall from the whole team? And I though Edgar was a defensive midfielder :roll:

edgar was pretty poor, huntington looked more assured (apart from the last few mins. overall taylor was probably our best but martins was fantastic in the first half, looked every inch a 10m pound player.

We played shit.  Bolton played shit.  They just got lucky that we fielded 4 young inexperienced lads at the back.  We really never had 5 or 6 attempts at goal, and we never played well.  so i don't know what game that lad above was watching.  Roeders tactics were awful, we played far too narrow.  our main centre forward was playing on the wing and was never in the box for crosses.  for me Nicky Butt was head and shoulders above anyone else.  But then again, it's not hard to look good when everyone else around you hasn't got a fucking clue what they should be doing.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72876760.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6741390E79C00C375A55A1E4F32AD3138

Hunty looks like he's gonna chin Hunt here :D

Ref's assistant looks a bit shocked at Hunty's height there.

Guest Invicta_Toon

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72876760.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6741390E79C00C375A55A1E4F32AD3138

Hunty looks like he's gonna chin Hunt here :D

not with those wee baby hands surely?

Agreed!