Pre-season (2023/24)

bowlingcrofty

Pretty sweet that we might have to go to L7 for a pre season game though. I love having the anticipation again. Just gunna try nab whatever I can on sale this year. Hopefully we get home cup games. 

15 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Pretty sweet that we might have to go to L7 for a pre season game though. I love having the anticipation again. Just gunna try nab whatever I can on sale this year. Hopefully we get home cup games. 

I reckon there's 5-6k left for the Bilbao game (Saturday) not including the currently unavailable ones in L7

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, nufcmichael said:

Can't wait for this one!

image.thumb.png.736e776d1b5eec84b687b3079e8d4a49.png

12 Euros, that’s how you do it NUFC…

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

12 Euros, that’s how you do it NUFC…

They’re a third division team with somewhat less overheads, costs and ambitions than us I’m guessing…

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, Manxst said:

They’re a third division team with somewhat less overheads, costs and ambitions than us I’m guessing…

In that case they are rip off bastards…

4 hours ago, SteV said:

Just press where it says adult

Aye sussed it in the end. :lol:

Tickets for both games, one in The Corner and the other closer to behind the goal in the Gallowgate. Nephew’s first match on the Friday, hope there’s a flag near him to fly!

38 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Bilbao selling far better than Atlanta. Should be near enough a sell out in the Saturday, maybe around 40k on the Friday night.

Unreal. Amazing how much better life in general is when the club is buzzing again.

3 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

I'm a member and they still charged me a quid booking fee. Is that right because in the past season ticket holders and members never had to pay booking fees?

No, it’s not mate. Not sure why that would have been the case? I’d drop the box office an email, more bro make sure everything is ok with your membership.

3 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Aye sussed it in the end. :lol:

Tickets for both games, one in The Corner and the other closer to behind the goal in the Gallowgate. Nephew’s first match on the Friday, hope there’s a flag near him to fly!

Will they bother with a display for a friendly? 

6 hours ago, ponsaelius said:

Obviously I'm not sad enough to bother with it on a July saturday afternoon, but are the club live streaming the Gateshead friendly? I'm guessing not.

It’s behind closed doors so i can’t see them streaming that one.