Pre-season (2023/24)

bowlingcrofty

59 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

Do we actually reckon the Bilbao and Atalanta will sell out quickly? I’m coming up to Newcastle for them and had assumed it wouldn’t be difficult.

I reckon the Saturday 1 will sell out and the Friday 1 will be either the same or nearly a sell out.

Guest HTT II

Wonder why the Gateshead game is behind closed doors? Should have played it at the GIS and allowed them to take all match day proceeds!

2 hours ago, HTT II said:

Wonder why the Gateshead game is behind closed doors? Should have played it at the GIS and allowed them to take all match day proceeds!

With the way things are they could have played it at SJP, got 20 thousand in, and given them a decent percentage of the earnings.

Does anyone know how to get tickets for the 1860 Munich game in Austria? We're driving from Denmark to Italy on vacation that day, so might as well make a stop in Austria.

Edited by nufcmichael

8 minutes ago, nufcmichael said:

Does anyone know how to get tickets for the 1860 Munich game in Austria? We're driving from Denmark to Italy on vacation that day, so might as well make a stop in Austria.

Would keep an eye on this twitter account

58 minutes ago, 54 said:

Is it Wilson down on the floor with the physio in the background? Injured already?😱

Call Ekitikes agent and give him what he want!😉

Edited by Toon No9

I wonder what the thinking is to have our final two games on the Friday and Saturday? Will he play two totally different sides both matches or will he mix them up and play 45 each game, I always thought the last pre season game was to play your 11 that would start the first league match 

1 minute ago, Ben said:

I wonder what the thinking is to have our final two games on the Friday and Saturday? Will he play two totally different sides both matches or will he mix them up and play 45 each game, I always thought the last pre season game was to play your 11 that would start the first league match 

It’s already been said that they will play different teams in both games.