Newcastle United vs. Arsenal 16/05/22 @ 8pm (Sky)

Arsenal will be thinking they’re coming to Newcastle, where they’ve won with ease in recent seasons and that it’ll be a dead rubber for us. Couldn’t be any further wrong, hope we twat them. 

Wilson and Trips back in front of a rocking SJP. 

Edited by Danh1

A few quotes off their forum below. Granted there’s a few who are cautious on their but a lot of their fans think it’ll be a piece of piss on Monday: 

”I don't think we'll even have to play well to win.”

”Newcastle just don't have tools to hurt us.”

“If we can't beat that lot while we are desperately fighting for CL then we don't deserve it”

“I can’t see us not winning against Newcastle”

”Absolute banker of a win”

”Let’s be honest… if we can’t beat this lot we don’t deserve top 4”

“We’re winning this one”

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/pl-newcastle-vs-arsenal-monday-16th-may-ko-20-00-bst-sky-sports.35471/

1 hour ago, bowlingcrofty said:

A few quotes off their forum below. Granted there’s a few who are cautious on their but a lot of their fans think it’ll be a piece of piss on Monday: 

”I don't think we'll even have to play well to win.”

”Newcastle just don't have tools to hurt us.”

“If we can't beat that lot while we are desperately fighting for CL then we don't deserve it”

“I can’t see us not winning against Newcastle”

”Absolute banker of a win”

”Let’s be honest… if we can’t beat this lot we don’t deserve top 4”

“We’re winning this one”

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/pl-newcastle-vs-arsenal-monday-16th-may-ko-20-00-bst-sky-sports.35471/

I agree with most of that TBF.

Guest HTT II

We should be looking to beat this lot. The most ordinary Arsenal team of the PL era for me. 

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Yeah, they’re absolutely right for the most part :lol:

Not a done deal though, tough away game for them and we might want to go out on a high. 

Doesn’t matter either way, but looking forward to it. 

It’s just standard stuff for fans of a good team to be saying in a fixture against a lower half team. 

27 minutes ago, HTT II said:

We should be looking to beat this lot. The most ordinary Arsenal team of the PL era for me. 

They're currently sat in 4th place and haven't qualified for the CL since 2016/2017, so I'd say this is not the most ordinary Arsenal team of the PL era.

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

They're currently sat in 4th place and haven't qualified for the CL since 2016/2017, so I'd say this is not the most ordinary Arsenal team of the PL era.

They're performing OK but Arteta wants them performing a lot better. 

Guest HTT II
2 hours ago, David Edgar said:

I just find them utterly boring these days.

They won't  have to play well to win ? Dunno about that like, last home game at a rocking SJP, we can turn these over. Those comments don't reflect the views of some of their fans I've spoken to, some of them are quite concerned