Newcastle United 2-0 Arsenal (18/05/2022)

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I'm telling you man. Even with the team as it is, all it needed was Wilson in there and we are absolutely terrifying :lol:

Shit hot and going for it. Entertainers, man.

Just now, Ste said:

I hate this crap. “It’s been a tough watch for those Arsenal fans to see their team underperform”. Do you mean outclassed? 

Happy the commentator I'm watching it said ''Arsenal hasn't been bad, Newcastle have just been great tonight''. Credit where it's due. 

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

These commentators man, you'd think we weren't playing let alone a professional football team with a class home record and aspirations of winning the match. Pair of clowns

:lol: Its absolutely mad. Have they not seen us at all in the past 15 games? Have they seen the results? Its genuinely baffling rhetoric. 

1 minute ago, Rafalove said:

Missed it what did Longstaff do?

Beautiful little lifted dink ball past two defenders to put Wilson clean through. Ball came back off keeper and Bruno smashed it in.

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Yep arsenal look ARSE where Newcastle look like a NEW team under howe.

I was at the Emirates when we played them earlier this season. Howe had just taken over, but the stench of Bruce still remained. We couldn't get out of our own half or string more than three passes together. This turn around doesn't even make sense.