Newcastle United 2-0 Arsenal (18/05/2022)

Yorkie

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Its the only way offside decisions with VAR will work, though. What you going to do if the linesman flags for offside, the game is stopped, but VAR determines it was on? Give the attacking side a free kick where it was stopped? 

No I get it, but it's not getting to VAR, so it's kind of like a middle ground. I completely get it, but from the other side, it's proper annoying!

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Its the only way offside decisions with VAR will work, though. What you going to do if the linesman flags for offside, the game is stopped, but VAR determines it was on? Give the attacking side a free kick where it was stopped? 

Aye it's a necessary evil but I like that it's kinda built on the acceptance that the linesmen are dogshit.

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

I couldn’t play with my teeth doing that like 

Yeah ... can't believe they just left it like that and he's gone back out there. Probably yank it out at half time.

Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

What's the scale?

Already said. Actual songs getting sung. We have about three songs in our range. Its pretty embarrassing tbh.

We dont even sing our own anthem anymore. When was the last time you heard the Blaydon Races get an airing ay SJP?