Burnley vs. Newcastle United: 22/05/22 @ 4pm (No UK TV)

Decky

7 minutes ago, Chicane said:

Why do people like Leeds?

I hope they go :cool:

I don't really hate Leeds. The less London clubs and more clubs up North the better.

Plus I feel like they've suffered enough in the lower leagues.

Wouldn’t fancy being any of our foreign or black lads if they stay up. EDL lads all over thinking it’s Omaha Beach. Especially as the tunnel isn’t in the middle of the pitch.

"Hi Jessie, yes it's Eddie here. Congratulations on the great job you have done at Leeds so far. Look, I was just wondering what the availability of Calvin Phillips was in the summer? What, he's going to cost 50m? Ah that's a shame because Bruno has a calf injury and wasn't going to make the Burnl.... What's that now? You can do us a special one off deal of 30m? How very kind, I was thinking of giving Richie and Gayle a run out anyway. OK, see you next season, chow!"

This surely has to be the TBC TV match. Leeds could beat Brentford 5-0, but if Burnley scored a 93rd minute winner Leeds would go down anyway, so surely you have to have the team who's hand it is in, plus it's at home for them, so that should add to the spectacle.

We win this like. 100%. So Leeds can play for a draw.

There's no way that their midfield can cope with ours. Coutinho ran them ragged when he came on and he's just a shit Bruno.

7 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

I've got a lot of sound mates who support Leeds so definitely want them to stay up. 

Me too. Unfortunately as a collective fanbase they’re just awful. Malicious with a victim’s mentality, so I won’t miss them. Would prefer Burnley but it’s win-win.

5 minutes ago, Wilson said:

I couldn't care less what sky do tbh.

Let them ignore us.

Well, we're very much the B Side in the fixture, but it would have been nice if our last game was on TV. An average Leeds match would of course usually get more viewers than an average Burnley match, if that's what they're worried about, but our involvement should negate that somewhat, so it's baffling. I was convinced we would have been on when Burnley hung on.

Edited by Paullow