General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

22 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

As much as I could see both sides of the argument with regards to the higher ticket prices for this years pre-season with this one being so close to Christmas I’m a bit disappointed they have priced them at £20 again.

27 minutes ago, LFEE said:

As much as I could see both sides of the argument with regards to the higher ticket prices for this years pre-season with this one being so close to Christmas I’m a bit disappointed they have priced them at £20 again.

Aye, totally unnecessary. It's a bonus game ffs.

7 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

When were Newcastle last top of the league?

@Yorkieyou’re good at this sort of thing [emoji38]

And when were we last in the top 4 for an extended period of time? E.g more than one game

From 12th Sep to 3rd December 2011 would be the answer to that I think. We didn't lose that season until the 19th November.

2 minutes ago, frankpingel said:

Re the friendly, I think if get through this weeks cup match another home draw would be far more enticing to spend £20 on.

I think if you're a season ticket holder I wouldn't bother but members and people who can't go most weeks, £20 is a very good price.

2 hours ago, frankpingel said:

It is if there isn't another (more important) match 4 days later.

Then we play in front of 15-20k here and in front of 45-50k in the cup if we get through and are at home I don't see it as a problem.

Edited by Optimistic Nut