General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

25 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Yep, he can get fucked.  Loads of them queued up to do it, sadly, and all remain on the shitlist.

Including the man in my picture

I doubt your Ashley-Animosity burned any brighter than mine, but Shola—and Jamaal—have been phenomenal servants to this club and both have got a pass from me. 

Spoiler

… at least one of them probs miscontrolled it mind! :llorente?:

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Going over for the Brighton game, thank fuck it wasn't moved to the Sunday or Monday. Shame about the 12.30 kick off mind. 

Joke's on you when we are playing in the League Cup final on the Sunday.

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, Anderson said:

Is that 8 matches on the bounce on tele at the start of next year? Eddie's Box Office Mags.

The world is desperate to see some proper football after the shite World Cup games. Eddie and the boys will deliver.

7 hours ago, tomlynnherrington said:

That goal kick didn’t reach head height nor 30 yards without bouncing 😀

Thought, fair enough, probably tricky to launch it higher if it was sodden leather.... and then the Spurs fella twatted his shot onto the the roof of the stand. [emoji38]

On 05/12/2022 at 22:03, bowlingcrofty said:

God. The atmoaphere for those West Ham and Liverpool games is going to be something, especially that Liverpool game. Hopefully @Heron and Wor Flags have got that game down on their diaries and get the fans involved ala the Arsenal home game last season. Pay homage to King Kev, 4 days after his 72nd birthday?

Edited by nufcjb