General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

Just been thinking about this, what do you reckon has been our most enjoyable match this season?

Not necessarily best (Arsenal was a great result, but not really enjoyable for example)

First few contenders that come to mind for me are Villa at home, Southampton away, and Chelsea at home. 

Leicester away was very enjoyable because we got it all sorted in the first ten mins but you could totally relax by 30 mins. It’s so rare for us to be able to enjoy a match in that way. Not our best performance for the full 90 but enjoyable to not have any tension 

1 minute ago, JonBez comesock said:

Keith Downie - Hinting at something going on or will be happening with behind the scenes documentary 

On Loaded Mag - You tube last night 

I think it was the Athletic that have said we've started collecting our own footage.  

Has anybody else received a letter off the club who sits in the strawberry corner. Just got one through about persistent standing. I am the very back row and I wouldn't see a thing if I sat down ffs. Basically saying I'll be banned from future matches if it carries on etc

47 minutes ago, jack j said:

Has anybody else received a letter off the club who sits in the strawberry corner. Just got one through about persistent standing. I am the very back row and I wouldn't see a thing if I sat down ffs. Basically saying I'll be banned from future matches if it carries on etc

Fuck off. No way?

I got one back in 2012. Back row. I’d torn my MCL and at 6’5” I couldn’t sit. Club banned me for 3 games. Cunts. Moved seats after that.

10 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Fuck off. No way?

I got one back in 2012. Back row. I’d torn my MCL and at 6’5” I couldn’t sit. Club banned me for 3 games. Cunts. Moved seats after that.

Aye its a generic letter for people block c and d. Makes me feel like missing the next couple of home games incase they try to ban me for a possible cup final ticket or something ffs

45 minutes ago, 54 said:

08/09 was much "better" on paper imo 

We'd have stayed up that season had we binned McClaren after the 5-1 loss at Chelsea and brought Benitez in then as we had a 2 and a half week break before Stoke (a) and Bournemouth (h). 4 more points would've kept us up. What a club we were. :lol:

54 minutes ago, 54 said:

08/09 was much "better" on paper imo 

Easily.

Literally took being owned by a saboteur and managed by a washed up madman to relegate it.

There's no other way you could relegate Harper, Krul, Given, Barton, Butt, Beye, Bassong, Milner, N'Zogbia, Viduka, Owen, Enrique, Jonas, Colo, Carroll, N'Zogbia, Martins. Duff, Smith, Saylor, Nolan

We were on the bones of our arse at the back end of 14/15 added Mitro, Thauvin Wjynaldum and McClaren. Would have been long gone were it not for Rafa making a fist of it and wouldn't have been a surprise

Edited by Wolfcastle