General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

12 hours ago, BottledDog said:

One of my favourite goals ever. Watched it at my grandma and granda's house, I will have been 9.

Not sure if it was that goal or another but there was one goal we scored, the living room erupted and my grandma got a proper shock and started choking on her dinner :lol:

Adored that Beardsley/Cole partnership. Was spoiled watching Keegan's teams at that age. 

21 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Does this sort of thing really bother people? Seen a few of these types of Tweet. 

not me - it’s actually “Brighton and Hove Albion” if you want to go down that route. 

3 hours ago, OCOCOL said:

not me - it’s actually “Brighton and Hove Albion” if you want to go down that route. 

In that context it's fine it being Newcastle. When we plan Man U the constant use of United for them is a pisstake tbf.

On 17/01/2023 at 23:09, nemtizz said:

First time seeing this. :fwap:

seeing that is just as good as seeing those clips of the players coming in after  a game.

all looking out for each other.

and it seems you fuck with one of ours and we'll never forget. just wait till we get you back up at ours.

class.

family.

Anyone know if you can still get the basic, kind of thick striped scarves anymore? Similar to the ones at Shearer’s testimonial? 

I’ve been meaning to get a new scarf for years and I know want one for the home semi next week.

I had a lovely one with just a small, gold embroidered badge at the ends. But I swapped it with a Brugge fan when we played over there. 

2 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Anyone know if you can still get the basic, kind of thick striped scarves anymore? Similar to the ones at Shearer’s testimonial? 

I’ve been meaning to get a new scarf for years and I know want one for the home semi next week.

I had a lovely one with just a small, gold embroidered badge at the ends. But I swapped it with a Brugge fan when we played over there. 

This sort of thing?

https://www.toffs.com/black-white-bar-scarf-scarf02

15 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Trying to think if they had scarfs (think they did) but Peoples Prices on Northumberland Street had some nice NUFC hats for £5.

3 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

I was looking for exactly the same thing over xmas, wanted to wear one at Arsenal away. Failed. Thanks for link @HaydnNUFC

League Cup Final (:tobey:) and Man Utd home to add to that, as well, surely?

Not sure Brentford (a) will make the cut, mind, which would break the streak at 16.

We're bigger than 1,000,000 Dan Burns.

Just asking.

Are there any other clubs who release season reviews at the end of the season? We had VHS and and DVD's back in the day but just wondering whether any other club does anything similar these days that we might follow suit? This season looks like a good season to rake in sales from such releases. Could say the same for last season too.

Edited by nufcjb