Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

On 08/06/2022 at 09:39, r0cafella said:

Can’t believe I’m writing this but here we are. 

I think Charnley was anything but lazy personally, he was managing the business single handedly on behalf of the fat cunt. 

Aye Charnley's remit was extensive.

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Interesting comment towards the end of that article:

He has lived his life at nicely-run teams who people like. Now he’s gone to possibly the most hated club within football and it will be hard for him to get cheap deals done,” the former colleague says

?

5 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

?

Social media in his echo chamber he means.. man on the street doesn't give a shite and wishes it was his team.

19 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

?

There is something seriously wrong with some people man. So bizarre.

2 hours ago, Kanji said:

happy to be hated, at least we're not a complete joke of a forgotten mess of a club managed by a bunch of inept stooges. 

No one in the media or boardrooms gave a fuck when the heart of this club was being ripped out. I hope some are totally immiserated by our success :thup:

1 minute ago, 80 said:

No one in the media or boardrooms gave a fuck when the heart of this club was being ripped out. I hope some are totally immiserated by our success :thup:

Hope tends to get angry, not so much with the ownership but if a manager is shite and then gets to be cocky and tries to pull the wool over people's eyes with lame excuses he has a right go.

Thinking more of the 'mainstream' media really, rather than more locally-oriented ones like Hope. The Oliver Holts and others that should have gone to the ground around the same time as Jimmy Hill.

3 hours ago, Kanji said:

happy to be hated, at least we're not a complete joke of a forgotten mess of a club managed by a bunch of inept stooges. 

Aye, seen on social media a fair bit after the takeover “I used to like Newcastle”. Aye, because we gifted you 3 points and never threatened to do anything. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Ben said:

Some of my apprentices were there at an event today and apparently there was lots of activity going on 

I popped into club shop and Adam P was chatting up the lass on the tills.

True story.