Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

1 minute ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Dawns on me, my purchase of Miggy pretty much coincided with his  relative ‘drought’. I can only apologise. 

That’s exactly why I didn’t buy him :aww:

Thought about doubling up on Newcastle defence but again I just can’t be responsible for jinxing them 

59 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

It's not connected, lads :lol:

Thanks for reassurance/correcting my superstitious thinking IP (…he says says before removing his right slipper and taking his shirt off,  before mounting the stairs and hopping up them for a shower 😉). 

11 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Thanks for reassurance/correcting my superstitious thinking IP (…he says says before removing his right slipper and taking his shirt off,  before mounting the stairs and hopping up them for a shower 😉). 

:lol: I've been much the same with Newcastle players on Fantasy Football but for many years it was very easy not to include any because we were shit. 

Double NUFC defence is essential this year and so was Almiron, although I'm giving him a few more games til I drop to bench or get rid. 

Edited by Interpolic

Although Man U and Leeds are showing as a double gameweek next week, that will not be the case if either side requires a replay after their FC Cup ties on Saturday. So may be worth waiting until after that to make transfers and captain selections.

10 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Although Man U and Leeds are showing as a double gameweek next week, that will not be the case if either side requires a replay after their FC Cup ties on Saturday. So may be worth waiting until after that to make transfers and captain selections.

Definitely a very good shout.  Frustrating holding on for 2 weeks while prices fall and rise but do-able atm when budget is of no real concern.

• 2 weeks later...