Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

11 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: Greenwood

The Leeds Greenwood ya numpty :lol:

Just for bench fodder TBH.

Edited by 54

16 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Just swapped Johnson & Gordon out for Broja & Bruno in the hope Broja gets a loan move. Will swap them back if he doesn't.

👍 Haven’t played this for years, but like that you can change your team without using transfers before the season. Hoping to feel gutted that I can only have three Newcastle players! 

18 hours ago, BlueStar said:

Is there anyone so far without Bruno in their team? :lol:

Here. I think he'll be one of the stand out players for us this season, but in terms of assists & goals I think he'll struggle to get anywhere close to the output he had last season and revert closer to his normal from his previous 7 seasons.

My current draft (which will probably change 10 times if not more until season start :lol:)

image.thumb.png.752767813c619d57f7ac071f99bc0a93.png

Was going to include Rashford based on the notion that he’ll have a return to form.  But what’s the point in having layers you can’t stand? I am not going to win anything anyway. Going to sub out Eriksen as well. 

AAD4B157-B24D-4DE5-9534-B2C0BD66F61F.jpeg

On 12/07/2022 at 09:29, Conjo said:

Here. I think he'll be one of the stand out players for us this season, but in terms of assists & goals I think he'll struggle to get anywhere close to the output he had last season and revert closer to his normal from his previous 7 seasons.

My current draft (which will probably change 10 times if not more until season start :lol:)

image.thumb.png.752767813c619d57f7ac071f99bc0a93.png

I'm not sure, we're playing him much higher up the pitch than he was at Lyon.

15 hours ago, gazza ladra said:

Was going to include Rashford based on the notion that he’ll have a return to form.  But what’s the point in having layers you can’t stand? I am not going to win anything anyway. Going to sub out Eriksen as well. 

AAD4B157-B24D-4DE5-9534-B2C0BD66F61F.jpeg

No son or Kane will be a mistake imo