Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

Find a youtuber you can bear the craic of and let them do the research for you. They'll put up things like strikers/defenders with a good run of games, people with high xG who are valued lower than they should be etc, then choose your favourites from that pool. 

You could do that yourself obv but why? I usually have a couple of toon lads who usually fuck up my team but who cares.

6 minutes ago, Jimburst said:

Find a youtuber you can bear the craic of and let them do the research for you. They'll put up things like strikers/defenders with a good run of games, people with high xG who are valued lower than they should be etc, then choose your favourites from that pool. 

You could do that yourself obv but why? I usually have a couple of toon lads who usually fuck up my team but who cares.

I might ‘incentivise’ my 13 year old and let him loose on the project 😂 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

Struggling to decide whether to go with three forwards (Alvarez being one of them) or adding an extra midfielder,  Neto, who is more likely to play. Assuming if no forwards on bench, who do play, then if Alvarez doesn’t appear it’s tough luck/ an alternate position/player isn’t included in the scoring? 

31 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Struggling to decide whether to go with three forwards (Alvarez being one of them) or adding an extra midfielder,  Neto, who is more likely to play. Assuming if no forwards on bench, who do play, then if Alvarez doesn’t appear it’s tough luck/ an alternate position/player isn’t included in the scoring? 

I hate picking City players. Pep is rotating like no other.