Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

37 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Seems like the default team is the way to go for the first couple of weeks. Absolutely no point in any risk 

Three points

1. There’s the satisfaction in being a rebel.

2. You can momentarily deceive yourself into believing that your smarter than all the rest.

3. You’re not going to win anyway. You might as well pick players you like.

and

4. I picked Longstaff as my 4.5 midfielder instead of Andreas, Why the f*ck did I do that? I don’t know.

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

What's the default team?

Something like:

Mendy

Trent Robertson Cancelo James

Salah Saka/Diaz Neto Martinelli 

Kane/Haaland Jesus

Bench: Ward, N Williams,Andreas, Greenwood

Edited by gazza ladra

41 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

What am I missing about Neto btw? I get that he's a 5.5 player and a good player, but Wolves are incredibly goal shy and always have been. 

- Enabler

- 13 goal involvements 20/21

- Similar output this year would be a good return for the price

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Rashford is a no brainer to start with surely, particularly with martial doubtful 

You would think but he hasn't done a huge amount in pre-season I think. A couple of goals. Sancho's looked like the one who could really hit the ground running. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

You would think but he hasn't done a huge amount in pre-season I think. A couple of goals. Sancho's looked like the one who could really hit the ground running. 

I’ve gone for Rashford as I’ve gone big for Haaland, Kane, Jesus, Salah and have James as well so needed a cheap midfielder 

2 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Sancho's overpriced in this at £7.5m I think. I really wanted him in there (no shock :lol) but can't justify the price. Odegaard is only £6.5m and he'll surely outscore Sancho, right? Please tell me I'm right?

2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Sancho's overpriced in this at £7.5m I think. I really wanted him in there (no shock :lol) but can't justify the price. Odegaard is only £6.5m and he'll surely outscore Sancho, right? Please tell me I'm right?

It depends I suppose. I'd expect Sancho to score more goals and get more assists, but Arsenal as a whole might do better. 

In the end I've ended up sticking Rashford and Neto in, the two players I've just been talking down. :lol:

28 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Kane or Haaland is my only dilemma now.

Could start with Kane as he has an easier first fixture on paper and change later, but that assumes that after two games you don't also have like 4 changes you wan t to make elsewhere as well.