Nick Pope

Rich

Just now, SteV said:

He’s better than Dubravka (just not at making passes further than 10 yards)

Any difference in quality seems negligible to me. They’re both midtable keepers with outdated styles.

1 minute ago, KDT said:

Yeah I meant that Dyche wouldn't be too keen on a goalkeeper trying to play out.

“Just put it in the mixer you daft cunt, none of this namby-pamby nonsense”.

25 minutes ago, KDT said:

He'll get a good round of applause when he's unveiled by Mauriss prior to the Atalanta friendly.

For balance, the last thing he got correct was Wood, so he might have contacts at Burnley. 

Edited by The Prophet

similar sort of reaction to signing both Targett and Burn. underwhelming? perhaps. but it'll probably turn out to be a bloody great bit of business.

Eddie will have him as England's number 1 in time for the WC, with P-Rex getting benched in the process. delightful!

Always liked Pope. Not that I'm the best judge of keepers but he has very good reactions and agility. Imo, he's not the best at anticipating danger and coming from his line. And his passing/kicking under pressure really is one of the worst I've ever seen the PL but I don't see this as a massive problem.

There doesn't seem to be an awful lot of quality keepers who wouldn't be ridiculously overpriced, so a good deal for the reported amount.

2 minutes ago, Big River said:

similar sort of reaction to signing both Targett and Burn. underwhelming? perhaps. but it'll probably turn out to be a bloody great bit of business.

Eddie will have him as England's number 1 in time for the WC, with P-Rex getting benched in the process. delightful!

If that were to happen, RTG would explode to the point where half of them would be supporting Iran