Nick Pope

Rich

6 minutes ago, manorpark said:

More like a submarine I think, old son, and a very 'out of date' one at that!

The entire post was a piss take, the joke was supposed to be that I didn't know what I was talking about :naughty:

Keeping fate in Howe here. We weren't exactly brilliant at dealing with corners and crosses  last year, im guessing thats the main area to improve. Im not sure he is better than Dubravka in other areas, but it will atleast become a very competetive GK-pairing. Slight improvement? 
Welcome to the club (if he indeed does join!)

He's a wrong'un that Pearson kid. Clearly not the full shilling either.

Everytime the cunt pops up on social media I can't exit the content quickly enough..........I'll challenge myself with having closed the application by the time he says 'Newcaso'. It's like the NUFC content equivalent of a danger wank.

He drops more 'L's' than HTT does shit Mexican craic tbh.

4 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Everytime the cunt pops up on social media I can't exit the content quickly enough..........I'll challenge myself with having closed the application by the time he says 'Newcaso'. It's like the NUFC content equivalent of a danger wank.

Cheer up man life ain't so bad. 

6 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

Looks signings will start getting a bit momentum now. Pope, Botman, Ekitike and a midfielder would be a very very decent window imho. 

That was a song wasn’t it…

I’m a Botman!!

Ektite Ektite

It’s the type of signing which ultimately raises the quality of the squad as a whole. I understand the argument that Pope is a slight (if not any) upgrade on Dubravka, but he is undoubtedly a much better option than Darlow.

It’s about raising standards everywhere on the pitch.

4 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

That was a song wasn’t it…

I’m a Botman!!

Ektite Ektite

Just a coincidence you reference Scatman on the same page as this rhetorical question?

1 hour ago, gjohnson said:

So....does he s**t in the woods? could be entertaining given that we have Woods here

Guest HTT II

We are actually strengthening a position we were quite weak in despite having a plethora of ‘keepers on the books. He has a good solid 4 years ahead of him, will cost relatively little so we can spend more in other areas and it will give us two top ten (easily) goalies. He’s English too and I’m confident given the way most of our players under Howe have improved, we can improve his kicking.

Edited by HTT II

51 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Just a coincidence you reference Scatman on the same page as this rhetorical question?

ahhhhh

glad you cleared that up cos I had the Billy Gunn "assman" theme in my head and was wondering how that works

1 hour ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

It’s the type of signing which ultimately raises the quality of the squad as a whole. I understand the argument that Pope is a slight (if not any) upgrade on Dubravka, but he is undoubtedly a much better option than Darlow.

It’s about raising standards everywhere on the pitch.

And on the training ground too. The more balanced the in house games will be, the higher standards will rise.

Edited by 80

Watching Adam Pearson talking about Newcastle directly down the camera is like being trapped on the bus to an away game with the weird cunt who no-one wants to sit next to, who proceeds to talk at you incessantly about the third choice fullback, all while you’re just wanting to sleep off a hangover before getting back on the sauce.

58 minutes ago, sleazy said:

ahhhhh

glad you cleared that up cos I had the Billy Gunn "assman" theme in my head and was wondering how that works

I'm not sure, it might well be. Guess the mind sees what it wants - either because it was this time of year that song came out or, most likely, I've got scat on the brain.

3 hours ago, Minhosa said:

I’ve blocked him like. He’s harmless enough but think his content is shite.