Nick Pope

Rich

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, Danh1 said:

Cracking interview with that.

The signings we’ve made recently all seem to be decent people. 

It's so important for morale and togetherness to bring the right characters in. Love that we are going down that route.

Edited by reefatoon

Guest HTT II

Hard to judge as he had fuck all to do, collected every high ball and cross mind and I like how he looks to release the ball so quickly.

15 hours ago, HTT II said:

Hard to judge as he had fuck all to do, collected every high ball and cross mind and I like how he looks to release the ball so quickly.

Aye, the obvious moment that stood out was his throw to Maxi after collecting a high ball. He absolutely bolted out as soon as he grabbed it and launched a fast, flat ball within a second or two. It should be even more prominent when teams come at us more and we have space on the break.

It's been pointed out on here but Debravka has a habit of running to the end of his box and shrugging his shoulders.

15 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

From the horse's mouth.  Howe rates him higher.

And rightly so I would say. He'll have sterner tests than Forrest this season but I do have more confidence in him than Dubs, especially when claiming crosses and at corners.

4 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

And rightly so I would say. He'll have sterner tests than Forrest this season but I do have more confidence in him than Dubs, especially when claiming crosses and at corners.

Really? He dropped a clanger part way through the second half.

He had absolutely nothing to do, but thought he looked great at the quick throws and poor with his feet. Seemed fairly comparable to Dubravka imo, but time will tell who is the better keeper.

Unsurprising really having come from Burnley under Dyche where 90% of the game is played in the air.

That corner was hilarious, it's just the juxtaposition between Forest going "We have something that's going to proper bamboozle them", to Pope just calmly coming out and collecting the ball in the middle of his box :lol:

5 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Those floated corners are absolutely terrible, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a success made of them and 95% are easily collected by the keeper.

Corners need to be hit with pace.

Remember during the Pardew era when we went 3 years without scoring from a corner as we'd continually float it to the back post for Mike Williamson, good times :lol: