Nick Pope: "on track" for return before end of season (Hope)

Rich

On 28/01/2023 at 11:49, Hovagod said:

Haha, remember noticing this at the time and wondering if it was some mystical thing that all keepers can just weirdly do, in the same way that wherever I am in the kitchen I can always lob the teabag straight into the cup. 

Effortless

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Been our most consistent player all season. Poor Burnley got absolutely rinsed. He never ever messes up his positioning or decision making 

Feel really bad for them. Sometimes think we should just bank transfer them another £30m over on the sly for the sake of our conscience.

Guest reefatoon
37 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Feel really bad for them. Sometimes think we should just bank transfer them another £30m over on the sly for the sake of our conscience.

Naa, they felt guilty of rinsing £25m out of us for Wood so gave Pope to us on the cheap.

Edited by reefatoon

There is a very small part of me that is glad he conceded, if he went into the final still on that ridiculous clean sheet run you just know he'd have dropped an absolute clanger :lol:

It may have got mentioned in the match thread but there was a point where the ball went into the gallowgate first half and he walked up to the hoardings and gestured to fans saying take your time.

Eventually ball made its way down to the hoardings and he was passed it and pretended to grab it and dropped it.

Was like watching one of them grabbers at the arcade, absolute piss-weak[emoji38]

Got to the ground about 20 mins before kick off on Tues and he wasn’t warming up, Darlow was.

I hit the panic button that Pope might not be playing. Like proper “if he’s not playing we’ll get beat” feeling 

Relief when they announced the team was jizz inducing.

He’s immense. 

3 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

What's the joke I'm not getting? Why meow?

Longstaff interview from sky where he talks about his cat being his best mate and he texts nick pope about it like a proud dad.

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Love how much Given is fully back in now. Completely just one of us. :aww:

It's done to death the cloud he left under, but I'm proper stoked he still has an attachment to the club as he was legitimately one of my favourite players back then.

:indi: