Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

Just now, Nexumaster said:

Crap, didn't realise you'd need to go through membership for Forest tickets. There are now no adult memberships left.

Good chance it’ll be like that for every game 

29 minutes ago, jack j said:

Seems plenty are getting tickets

Imagine if we have a bad start to the season we will be struggling to sell out once Xmas comes....

Worrying.

14 minutes ago, Nexumaster said:

Crap, didn't realise you'd need to go through membership for Forest tickets. There are now no adult memberships left.

You sure?  I remember seeing they'd switched to a digital only option.  Not sure if that is still available?

Just now, Sima said:

You sure?  I remember seeing they'd switched to a digital only option.  Not sure if that is still available?

I looked earlier only membership available on the site is junior ones 

25 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Looks like they’ve reduced the size of the family area. Four blocks in the milburn are allowing single purchases

Yeah, I managed to get one, there were no tickets left at all in any of the lower tiers.

It was always so daft that the family enclosure was so large.

18 minutes ago, gdm said:

If the last bit of some tickets being kept back for general sale is true then maybe not all hope is lost for those who miss out during the membership sale period...

FWIW, got onto the website on my phone just now with queue number 11,000 odd and there are seats left in the Mliburn. Thankfully already had my tickets sorted on my tablet where I was queue number 1300ish.

3 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

Looking forward to this. Sitting near Forest fans so should be lively. 

It'll be good to have a cracking atmosphere next to the away fans again.

When Ashley changed all those seats to family seats when he got a bit of abuse, the atmosphere wasn't great. It started to get better at the end of last season so hopefully with some new fans in there and not just families it'll be good again.

3 minutes ago, ToonTastic said:

It'll be good to have a cracking atmosphere next to the away fans again.

When Ashley changed all those seats to family seats when he got a bit of abuse, the atmosphere wasn't great. It started to get better at the end of last season so hopefully with some new fans in there and not just families it'll be good again.

Yeah. Massively affected the atmosphere when he broke that L7 section up. Strawberry Corner/Gallowgate is good but acoustics of the ground means its not always picked up by the wider parts of the stadium or TV.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

Just now, Yelevats said:

All seats have been sold hence the flashing with a tick and not adding to the basket.

No point me trying any longer then? A few stands keep popping up as available again

9 minutes ago, TotalWar said:

Abysmal.

got through at 10.45 after a 45 minute wait.

every seat i tried flashed a tick then reverted to available. Tried fir 35 mins to get it to work, tried all sections of the ground.

Even when i git the tick to work, it said error leaving seat isolated ir something.

i wanted two seats together, both members linked. No idea how to do that.

never used this thing before.

Im on the autistic spectrum and cant cope with things like this.

Yeah, the site in general is terrible, it can’t meet any accessibility standards. 

Particularly once tickets get scarce and it starts flashing up those ‘area locked’ messages at you. 

They need a whole new digital department, website and a new booking platform. 

If there’s anything we can do to help for the next game, maybe we can put together a guide or something. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo