Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

Spotted this on the site. May only be 1 match ticket per membership this season (obviously this is the junior Membership and it doesn’t have it on the adult one, so not really clear).

8C81082D-CE70-4A3B-8839-E010FF4EE96B.jpeg

4 minutes ago, AndersonButler said:

Adult membership says the same …

THE TICKET ENTITLEMENT FOR HOME GAMES IS STRICTLY 1 PER MEMBER.

Can’t say I’m surprised.

31 minutes ago, SteV said:

Also seen a screenshot where the adult Membership was priced at £36.95, but can’t find the option to bring that up anywhere on the site myself.

Tho imo it’s a bit shit to up the price and potentially get less for it

37 quid for priority on 1 game, seems kinda bad to me. Most people would be buying memberships solely for that; puts the cost of the ticket for the game above £70 and then you’ve got a useless membership for the rest of the season. I kind of get the idea, should be ~5 games.

Just now, BoSelecta said:

37 quid for priority on 1 game, seems kinda bad to me. Most people would be buying memberships solely for that; puts the cost of the ticket for the game above £70 and then you’ve got a useless membership for the rest of the season. I kind of get the idea, should be ~5 games.

It's priority on 1 ticket per home game.

1 minute ago, BoSelecta said:

You’ve read it wrong 

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

You've read it wrong.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Disappointing that’s it’s one ticket per member, going to be difficult going with family or mates now which takes a bit of the experience away

If you're all members you can link your accounts on the ticketing page and book as many that are linked. Be able to sit together that way.

Can members (like me) log in and buy another membership if I am buying for my mrs (eg buy it and put it through as her email address)

or would I have to register an nufc.co account then do it that way?

I am assuming you can buy more than 1 as I can buy a junior magpie membership can’t I (on my account) ?!

29 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Gonna take a bit of on-line ticket buying co-ordination skills if you want to sit next to a pal(s)

Fortunately I usually get singles and am happy to sit on my own, so nowt really changes for me

You can add me as a friend/family if you want Bobby! O0

I'm hoping to get to nearly every game this season on membership

13 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

No chance any away tickets are going to members sale either so bit harsh peddling that as one of the "benefits" [emoji38]

Don't say that, none of you will be coming down for the Bournemouth game...

I can dream.

Going to get a membership so that I have a chance of taking some games in and also to go to the friendlies, looks like my mates are backing out of the freindlies though, so if anyone is going and don’t mind sitting next to Stifler, then I’d appreciate not sitting on my own.

9 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Going to get a membership so that I have a chance of taking some games in and also to go to the friendlies, looks like my mates are backing out of the freindlies though, so if anyone is going and don’t mind sitting next to Stifler, then I’d appreciate not sitting on my own.

image.thumb.png.c8893cdec11feaa06cf2487172a86899.png

Just now, JonBez comesock said:

Can you buy a magpie mover membership on your own personal account? 

obviously for my son 

or do they expect children to have an ensign address and buy themselves ? 

Only available with a season ticket aren’t they?

When I last had one, you had to apply directly to Nexus for one, and had to give your season ticket number to them.