freedom of choice?

madras

http://www.personneltoday.com/Articles/2006/12/13/38561/worker-seeks-35m-compensation-payout-after-head-injury-triggers-sex.html

so if this happens does it cloud the issue of others.....his new state is not his fault so can others blame a knock on the head as a child to explain their behaviour?..does it mean we are born with default settings that can be altered?

lots of research in frontal lobe abrasions and "neuroscience" could have people changing their mind about "it's his/her choice"

don't get me wrong i still think if a person is a danger to society then society needs protected wether it be by prison ,institution or whatever,just wondering about the blame and anger that goes with it.

http://www.personneltoday.com/Articles/2006/12/13/38561/worker-seeks-35m-compensation-payout-after-head-injury-triggers-sex.html

so if this happens does it cloud the issue of others.....his new state is not his fault so can others blame a knock on the head as a child to explain their behaviour?..does it mean we are born with default settings that can be altered?

lots of research in frontal lobe abrasions and "neuroscience" could have people changing their mind about "it's his/her choice"

don't get me wrong i still think if a person is a danger to society then society needs protected wether it be by prison ,institution or whatever,just wondering about the blame and anger that goes with it.

afaik its cos its a work thing, you dont have quite the same protection if your mother sits on you at the age of 2... I would say more than anything that it just shows off another problem in the way that labour works. I would write lots, but cba at the moment and im still undecided whether or not this is the right result.

In conclusion, fuck knows.

On reading the article my first impression was 'shit, i'd love a lawyer like that'. 'Only in the U.S sprung to mind as well'.

It's a seriously big topic, analogy of someone's behaviour is always unique. But it always seem to happen best in the U.S

Guest Invicta_Toon

nah these are a specific minority of cases where a specific injury after you are fully developed has a major effect on your personality

one or two a year are usually reported over here, it's that rare

nah these are a specific minority of cases where a specific injury after you are fully developed has a major effect on your personality

one or two a year are usually reported over here, it's that rare

because the difference can be seen then...the difference when a 2 year old hits their head etc is harder to account for.

doesnt answer wether we can account or control our proclivities.