B-Team?

sempuki

Not an A-Team but would do me - any chance of it happening?

Wes Brown - Maybe but I doubt it.

Gareth Bale - Think we could get better for the money they will ask

Giles Barnes - I reckon this one is a real possibility

Pierre Boya - Don't think he will be taken on

Darren Bent - No chance, yet!

I doubt we'll get Bent so that idea gets kyboshed - maybe Beattie (though hopefully not) though! I think Beattie on the cheap would do a job tbh.

Wes Brown - Majorly unlikely.

Gareth Bale - Doubtful aswell, every man and his dog wants him.

Giles Barnes - Big possibility, so long as we go for him in January.

Pierre Boya - Hopefully not. Doubt we'll take him on anyway.

Darren Bent - Possible, i reckon, for £8/9m.

Moyes has ruled out Beattie leaving and Brown doesn't speak like someone who excpects to be leaving in his latest interview.

I'd be very suprised if Beattie wasn't sold.

McFadden and 18 year old Anichebe are now ahead of him in the pecking order based on our last few games. Then there's young Vaughan (scored against West ham the other week) who is rated higher than Anichebe but is injured at the moment.

Moyes has ruled out Beattie leaving and Brown doesn't speak like someone who excpects to be leaving in his latest interview.

McFadden and 18 year old Anichebe are now ahead of him in the pecking order based on our last few games. Then there's young Vaughan (scored against West ham the other week) who is rated higher than Anichebe but is injured at the moment.

Moyes probably trying to stop him going on the cheap then I assume.

Anichebe has looked very promising from what I've seen, I take it there are high hopes for him at Goodison? I know he's the youngest ever goalscorer in the prem (well, I think I know) but I haven't heard of Vaughan for a while now, is that mainly injury related or is it just the fact he happened to score once before he was ready for the team, and has been progressing at lower levels?

Bassedas?

I'd take Barnes and Baines or Bale + a good striker in january. Looks like we're competing for Upson with Tottenham and Liverpool again, this time they'll snatch him.

Fingers crossed  bluebiggrin.gif