Return to Monkey Island

ToonTastic

Original creators have made a new version of Monkey Island. As someone who was a child and loved the first Monkey Island, I cannot wait. 

https://returntomonkeyisland.com/

Ron Gilbert has already come out and said he's not going to talk about the game any more until launch due to trolls giving them hell for the graphics. Personally it took a little while to get used to them but I love them now. Reminds me of the complaints when Monkey Island 3 came out and people complained that it looked to real and they shouldn't have moved from pixels. Pleased to see Guybrush is the same voice as well :)

Always remember the sword fights being won by using best insults or comeback remarks, and you had to learn them from others in order beat more people. :lol:

The first two were proper funny fantastic adventures when I was a kid. I played the others but don't really remember them. 

Curse is fantastic! I don't care for the new art direction of Return but I'll still be giving it a go.

I mean, I liked Escape from Monkey Island and everyone slates that, so the least I can do is try this new installment [emoji38]

26 minutes ago, Nattfare said:

?imw=512&imh=386&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

This is why I'm never playing Escape from Monkey Island ever again.

I will concede that Monkey Kombat is the worst. The worst. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Facundo Ferreyra said:

I liked Escape when I played it, I was about 12 at the time. I remember getting lost in a forest that did my fucking head in though. 

Mysts O Tyme Marsh? That's a head doer like [emoji38]