If we were to create a Newcastle best games collection

Gawalls

5 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

I honestly don’t remember that game

Seriously? One of fav games of all time. Going 2-0 up (Bellamy and Viana) and going thru to 2nd group stage to 2-2 and Feyenoord all over us which I think dropped us in to Uefa. If feyenoord scored they went thru to the 2nd group stage and we went out completely. Bellamy scored winner in injury time to put us is in to 2nd group stage making us the first team to lose first 3 games and still go thru 

Edited by gdm

Guest HTT II

Barnsley at home 6-0 in our promotion season, football on another level for that day and age and division. My man Cole with 3 that game! Could have been double that score.

Also the 4-3 vs Norwich in the championship which seemed to completely derail their season afterward, we scored 2 in the last 2 mins 

Edited by Nine

There was a dvd out that had a few of these that have been mentioned the feyenoord game, the 4-3 & 5-0 v Man Utd, the barca game and the 7-1 v spurs 

03D41B02-45CA-4D99-A2CE-DF07A1C295C4.png

Edited by gdm

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Barnsley at home 6-0 in our promotion season, football on another level for that day and age and division. My man Cole with 3 that game! Could have been double that score.

I remember all of us being pissed when we sold Cole at the time not realising shearer was incoming

Guest HTT II
Just now, Gawalls said:

I remember all of us being pissed when we sold Cole at the time not realising shearer was incoming

Took a year of Sir Les first!

Guest HTT II

5-0 vs Forest, final game to secure CL football which lead to Tino and that Barca match, mackems and Boro relegated.

Guest HTT II
Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Anderton would have been some player minus the injuries.

Aye, he’d have been even more better suited in today’s game, I feel Redknapp would have too!