UEFA Women's Euro 2022: England are European Champions

Disco

21 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Thoroughly enjoyed last night. Warmed the cockles of my cold black heart to see how much it meant to them and, tbf, how they conducted themselves. 

Hilarious every interviewee sounded like Laura Trott

:love:

My partner, partly inspired by the men's euros, started playing football for a women's team a couple of years ago. She fucking loves it now, plays FPL, watches MOTD, we play in a mixed 5 a side team together as well. It's been amazing to watch her love of football grow and I've made loads of pals with her team mates.

We've watched all the England games with her football team in our local, and all the knockout games. Atmosphere for the semi and final were incredible, such a great feeling. A better spectacle than I'm used to watching (re NUFC and England) for the past 10 years. Some genuine quality and I love the style of play. I really cared about that final win and to see the reactions on the teams faces when they did it was pretty emotional.

Mon the lasses!

6 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Aside from the fact (imho) he's a talentless, unfunny, sanctimonious arsehole he's also an opportunistic political charlatan. 

He's also a rank self publicist and a bully (see Jason Lee/blackface sketches). 

Guest HTT II

If people get all pent up about that, this country is fucked…. oh wait!

And I’m surprised Kate isn’t at home tending to her my husband has had Covid you know partner and filming some reality tv show about it. I do love Madley mind, the real Alan Partridge.

Edited by HTT II

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Ellen White has retired.

Seems like a good time to do it! Squad announcement tomorrow so will be interesting to see who gets her place. I would think it would be Salmon who is playing in the US, or James if she's fit.

• 7 months later...
5 hours ago, 54 said:

Leah Williamson out of this summers World Cup :( 

Ah man, that's such a blow. Don't know enough about the women's game to know if we've got an obvious replacement, but she's seemed like such a leader at the back.