UEFA Women's Euro 2022: England are European Champions

Disco

Just now, toon25 said:

Absolutely loving the irony of the women's team doing it - not only without the usual complement of beer-swilling moron fans, but in sticking it up to rank misogynism in the process.

Good on them.

Why not just enjoy the win and not compare it to the mens which it isn't comparable to.

2 minutes ago, Disco said:

Chuffed for everyone aside from that rancid commentator. Germans can count themselves hugely unlucky mind, they played really well and probably shaded it on the whole. 

Who was the commentator just out of interest?

3 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Who was the commentator just out of interest?

Robyn Cowan I think she’s called. I’m being harsh like but her voice grates like fuck and she’s new school talk too much. Up there with Matterface.

Guest HTT II

Football has come home, well done wor England women’s team. That was a far better final than the men’s one last year and it’s been a great tournament. Anyone who thinks girls and women can’t play football to a high standard can do one. I’ve had nieces play football, we’ve sponsored a Monty girls’ team in the past and also Gateshead ladies, this is for yous. Well done England and hopefully we will now see a serious injection of funds and support in girl’s and women’s football!

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II

That was a fucking class performance and game, as good as any men’s match. Legends all of them, well proud and welling up here seeing them celebrating and doing something amazing in their lives on behalf of their country.

Edited by HTT II

7 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Interview with yhe manager proper canny like :lol:

Looks on another planet

Two in a row for her.

Bring on the Copa del Mundo in upside down land.